- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Build a Brand in 30 Days: With Simon Middleton, The Brand Strategy Guru Paperback – 13 Apr 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'...lays out [all] the right questions for anyone launching a brand.' (Director, June 2010).
From the Back Cover
You don't need a marketing degree or intensive training tobuild an attention-grabbing brand; you just need this book -and 30 days.
Simon Middleton shows you how to create, manage and communicateyour brand profoundly and effectively, in just 30 days, byfollowing 30 clear exercises.
How you work through the book is up to you, the result will bethe same: an authentic, compelling and highly distinctive brandthat will attract and engage customers and fans.
You will learn how to:
- Establish your brand values and positioning
- Get the all-important name right
- Bring your brand to life
- Turn your customers into your advocates
- Manage your PR and use your marketing budget wisely
- Inspire your staff to live the brand too
- Deal with problems when something goes wrong
Branding is not about funky logos and expensive advertising.Your brand is what your company means to the world. Getting thatmeaning right is the most important thing you can do inbusiness.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is one fault with this book for me though, it is not very specific to all types of businesses, such as internet businesses. the book is more directed at business owners with an actual store front(S) in locations in the world, but it is up to you as the reader to be creative and apply what he says to your internet business in creative ways. all in all, this is a solid book. i'm very glad i picked it up
feel free to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good read worth trying
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?