on 20 August 2014
It's a great film.The only 'down' side is it being a VHS cassette.
It constantly has to track the sound which means if you're listening with
headphones,it's a nuisance when the sound goes from ear to ear.
Still,it was second hand and I really enjoyed the film so I guess
overall,it still gets 5 stars.I'm trying to collect all the Pixar Disney films.
That company has just gone from strength to strength.
More power to their elbow,so to speak.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 September 2013
I'm not a huge fan of Pixar, I think they have taken some of the magic away from Disney films, but then this is my personal opinion, I like my Disney with Princess's and musical numbers. But this really is spectacular, I was lucky enough to have seen this at the Cinema as a child and I still love it today, the animation and attention to detail still looks immaculate. Adults and kids will love this and it really should be in your Disney Collection.
on 16 June 2018
Great film so damn funny!!! Absoutley a must see !! Brilliant fun for all ages great storyline also
on 17 November 2012
This film seems to get forgotten too easily. It doesn't have the longevity of Toy Story; perhaps because it didn't spawn sequels - or a huge range of merchandise!
However, it is a rest film; the story is not exactly original, but handled well. The characters are well drawn -in both senses - and the animation is crisp and entertaining.
Definitely one not to miss.
on 16 March 2018
Arrived as expected , granddaughter loves it x
on 20 February 2018
Lovely! Little ones will love! :-)
on 21 February 2018
My 7 year old had never seen it and it was on tv at Christmas. He loved it and begged me to buy it. It's one of his favourite films now.
on 21 November 2016
Absolute classic film which is good viewing for people of all ages and a definite must see if you haven't already
on 2 April 2018
Lovely film.Great for all children.
on 7 May 2018