- Looking for a stoller or buggy for your little one? Check out our selection of strollers & buggies eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Accessories Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Save 30% on Braun thermometer bundle. Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Save 10% on selected children's books. Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Canon Lens reviews
Revelo Buggypod Smorph
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Buggypod Smorph is sleek, black and gorgeous with a new soft concertina fold footrest, luxury seat pad and a 5-point harness. The perfect answer for parents who dont want a double pushchair but whose first-born needs a safe comfortable ride from time to time. The Buggypod Smorph attaches easily to pretty much any pushchair on the market, transforming it into a two-seater when needed, and folding up neatly when not. Its great when your toddler starts wanting to walk and to assert their independence but more often than not, they will suddenly decide that they need to sit down for a snack and a rest. Buggypod is a clip-on side car with its own wheel, which attaches to the side of your existing pushchair or buggy. The mounting brackets can be attached to most buggies including 3-wheelers and twin buggies. Features 1-click folding action Weighs only 2. 5kg approx Easy set-up mounting brackets Comfortable black fabric seat Easy attachable detachable wheel 5-point safety harness and footrest State-of-the-art aluminium tubular frame
Top customer reviews
The buggypod is like a NASA space mission to set up, but once done thats it, the theory behind it is fantastic, but it just needs some tweaking. The actual seat unit is only 30cms so it is nice and compact, but because it sits out on a bar it adds an extra 9cms to the width, not much you may argue, until you factor in that the wheel sits quite a way out too and is constantly getting caught on doors! What was a compact slender design suddenly gets bulkier than my friends Leebruss twin pram!! The seat is quite sturdy, and my eldest has fallen aslep in it, so that tells me it must be quite comfy, (or she was just shattered!) With the raincover on, the security attachment strap to your prams handle has to be loosened to go under the cover, so the seat wobbles as you walk, doesn't feel very sturdy! On saying all this, it has been used, and still is, it does get a lot of attention as you walk about, and remains a great idea, it just needs a little tweaking to improve certain aspects, on the whole cheaper than a tandem if you have a toddler, but any younger and I wouldn't say it's a good buy.