- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
BuggyTug Universal Pram Wrist Strap
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- BuggyTug is the UK's only detachable pram wrist strap
- Works on any single handle buggy
- Illegal in Australia not to have one of these
- Really comfortable to use
- Full instructions provided
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
BuggyTug is the UK's only detachable pram wrist strap. It attaches to any single handle pram and to the wrist of the carer ensuring the two never become separated. This simple strap is made of neoprene which is so comfortable you can use it every time you are out with a pram. The stretch in the fabric makes reaching into a changing bag or using the mobile possible and offers essential reassurance every day or when going on rough or hilly terrain
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since then I've bought one as ours pram/pushchair did not come with one as standard. At this price, and given the protection it provides, I cannot believe that every pram isn't supplied with one as standard. In fact, it should be law. This is an amazing design at an amazing price, and no parent should be without it.
It losened up over time (either that or my husband stretched it out when he used it...?!!)
If it would just be slightly bigger on the wrist strap it would be perfect for us.
Bought another as it also worked well as an anchor for "Bunny". Wrapped it around the front bumper bar like you would on the pram handle and then we could slip bunny in and out as needed. The soft, flexible and fully adjustable design was perfect for this as many other models involve clips or fixed clasps which are no use for a cosy toy and don't fit much more than the pram handle.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews