Customer reviews

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Once More with Feeling
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 April 2017
Buffy does a musical and does it well, stranger to think a TV series like this should take the time to make an episode in song. They did a very clever job simple tunes and dance routines but together there are moments of magic. One you will watch and listen to many times over just for the pleasure of it.
on 19 June 2017
This is still one of my most listened to CDs, really glad I purchased this as it perks me up on a long drive and I don't mind singing and looking a bit of a fool doing it.
on 26 December 2014
This CD is easily the best thing I've purchased recently. The Once More with Feeling episode is my all time favourite of the Buffy series for the simple reason that the music is witty, catchy and just wonderful. Each character arc is expressed through song so you can really hear the issues each character is going through (i.e. Xander's fear about the wedding, Giles wanting Buffy to be strong and grow up). The soundtrack puts a smile on my face each time I hear it. Lovely purchase.
on 3 January 2018
I love the songs from this episode of Buffy, so of course I love the soundtrack
on 10 January 2018
I was happy with the product
on 5 January 2018
Being able to walk around listening to the skb
on 30 July 2017
This is probable my favourite episode so it was great to find the OST.
on 26 March 2017
Brilliant.
on 14 January 2018
Has all the songs in the episode plus the lyrics. What more could you want?
on 1 October 2017
Its good quality and has all the songs even the short ones