Buffalo Soldiers: The Colored Regulars in the United States Army (Classics in Black Studies) Paperback – 20 Sep 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Theophilus Gould Steward (1843–1924) was an ordained minister in the African Methodist Episcopal Church and chaplain to the Twenty-fifth U.S. Colored Infantry. For 17 years he was a Professor of History, French, and Logic at Wilberforce University. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Central America & Caribbean
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Land Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > North America > Civil War, American Indian Wars, Pioneers 1801-1900
- Books > History > World History > 1751-1900
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Black Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence