- Get free shipping on this item when you spend £79.99 or more on Qualifying items offered by Nextday Catering Equipment Supplies. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you spend £99.99 or more on Qualifying items offered by Nextday Catering Equipment Supplies. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.95 UK delivery
Buffalo Coffee Machine 465X205X385mm Espresso Drinks Maker Restaurant
|Price:||£138.59 FREE UK delivery.|
- Upper and lower hotplates with Manual water fill
- 1.8 litre jug dispensed in 5 minutes.
- Up to 120 cups per hour.
- 1 x shatterproof 1.8 litre coffee jug.
- Power Type 220-240V, 9.1 Amp, single phase.
Specifications for this item
|Ean||5055437260720 , 5050984138713|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||465(h) x 205(w) x 385(d)mm.|
|Special Features||Jug , Cup_Warmer|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Buffalo Pour on coffee machine is supplied with shatter-proof 1.8 litre glass jug which is manually filled. Independently controlled upper hotplate allows coffee to be kept warm whilst another jug dispenses for a constant supply. This coffee machine will fill the 1.8 litre capacity jug within 5 minutes, with a capacity to make upto 120 cups per hour making this coffee machine ideal for busy cafes, restaurants, bars and bistros. Spare jugs are available to buy separately and all are dishwasher safe.
1 x Buffalo Coffee Machine
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No frills, just mains on, coffee making on, top plate on if required, and that is it. The water reservoir will hold 2.2 Litres, so a bit of care in filling is needed, in order to not have the jug overflowing. Said jug seems to hold a tad over the 1.8. Perhaps seven minutes from on, for a full jug. The machine switches off the coffee making, but leaves on the hotplates. After switch off, coffee runs for perhaps a minute or more, and as there are no fancy anti spill devices on the grounds container, a bit of patience is required before pouring the first cup. (Unless of course, you don't mind dregs splashing down onto the hotplate!)
A very decent, hot, mug of coffee.
So far so good!