Size: 22.5 cm|Colour: Anita|Change
Price:£13.50 - £18.05

on 15 April 2014
Really great pattern, goes with loads of things. As ever, useful in so many ways. I mainly use it as a neck warmer, a headscarf when cooking, or as a decorative pony-tail tie. I have several buffs and have washed them countless times with no loss of colour or shape. Excellent product.
on 5 February 2016
I was a little disappointed with the colours of the 2 i bought - one showed mint green flecks but they were not really green at all
the second one shows a bright vibrant colour and it was dark and quite dull
on 10 November 2014
Great head band, used it scuba diving in egypt, it never lost its shape and held my fringe out my face the whole dive, my mask didn't even slip on it. Still use it months later and it still hasn't lost it's hold or shape
on 4 February 2016
Multifunctional? It's a piece of clothing. Don't expect to use it as a tyre lever, pressure washer or vacuum cleaner. It's clothing. You can wear it. To me that's a single function. But then I'm picky. As clothing it works great. As a set of ear defenders? Not so effective.
on 18 October 2014
Good quality product, invaluable for my trek through the rain forest, however only 2 stars as I was very disappointed that I did not receive the design I ordered with no explanation. As I needed it for my holiday 2 days after it arrived I had no option but to take it leaving me unable to return it.
on 18 March 2016
Bought it for the wife because she was using mine and they were a bit baggy around the neck and dropped down off he face, these are smaller and she uses it all the time on the bike.
on 23 July 2014
Easy to wear and comfortable.
on 6 June 2016
Very pleased with this item.
on 30 March 2015
Gift - semed to like it :)
on 22 January 2015