Colour: Bwa|Change
Price:£8.39 - £71.43

on 26 January 2015
An original Buff item with logo - very thin though. I didn't realise that there was a warmth rating for each one (I mean I know they come in different weights, but didn't know there was an actual scale of warmth rating) for which this particular one is the lowest. Still my 9 year old son really likes it. I wasn't sure if this adult one would be too big for him, but it was perfect. Methods for wrapping are included on the packaging. I thought the solid navy would work well with his school uniform, but think I should have got a patterned one, as the solid colour does look like he is wearing it for religious purposes when in the balaclava style. He doesn't mind though :)
on 25 November 2014
I was quite sceptical about this before it arrived. I think it looks a little bit tatty on the head, but it is actually quite versatile and useful. So far I have used it as a mask whilst cycling in the cold - it does not get in the way of your breathing and I was very surprised at how warm I found it, especially over the ears. Decent product.
on 22 November 2015
My partner is using this during her chemotherapy as a head covering. She loves it and finds it very easy to quickly plonk on head and get on with her day. All other hats and scarves have been put aside in favour of this and another similar product. It washes well and looks pretty.
on 28 September 2014
Great product! Very comfortable way of keeping your hair out of your face, much better than a bandana. Only criticism is the price..if you're using it for adventuring then it's great as you need not wash it for a long time, however if you're buying it just as a comfy headband then cheaper versions are available and are just as great!
on 20 March 2016
This product is very lightweight, but excellent at keeping heat. It doesn't itch at all and is very comfortable to wear in any fashion. I've used it in some quite harsh environments and was surprised at how well it performed. It is quite expensive but well worth it.
on 4 June 2014
I got this for my dog- probably not the intended use, but he loves it, and it gives him a funky look. The Buff is as expected- high quality and durable.
on 24 May 2016
This is really nice and easy to work with to make a lightweight summer hat, which is what I bought it for. I prefer it to the Ruffnek one I have, which is a little smaller and has slightly less give in it. The colours are a little more muted in real life than the picture suggests but it's still great. Looks good with purple hair!
on 26 January 2016
I like this more than I should! Love the wolf design and the product itself is really useful. I mostly use it for morning runs in the cold. I'm asthmatic and having this as a mask stops the cold air from making my lungs hurt. Can also very quickly become a neck warmer or hat or wristband as the rn goes on. The wolf design also makes me irresistibly attractive, but I am already spoken for.
on 22 October 2015
Buffs are so versatile. They are warm enough to wear instead of a scarf on a winters day but also thin enough to keep on in the house. Its one of those items you seem to really get attached too. And they last really well. In fact its very easy just to want to buy loads of them :D

If you don't own one then grab one now.....you'll wonder how you ever did without one!
on 25 October 2015
Not made from very good material. I had an old buff and it was made from a more stretchy t-shirt type material, which made it breathable and absorbent of you are in hot climates. But this one is more silky like the material a running top is cut from. It's fine if that is what you want, but my old buff was much more comfortable. This one is not very stretchy either so it gets uncomfortable wearing it after a while.