- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Buff Merino Wool Multi Functional Headwear
|Price:||£16.84 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.16 (23%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- WOOL BUFF® can be worn as a neckerchief, balaclava, scarf or saharaine.
- Made from 100% natural Merino wool, Wool Buff weighs 54g and measures 65cm x 24.5cm or 25.5" x 9.5". Available in one size to fit most adults, Wool Buff® is seam free and has a flat hem at each end.
- Machine or hand washable at 30 degrees and non iron, Wool Buff® is naturally elastic and will retain it's shape. Wool Buff® is colour fast and won't fade.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From balaclava to neckerchief, scarf or saharaine, the Buff Black (Merino Wool Buff) challenges your creativity and brings new ways to keep you warm. Constructed with 100% natural merino wool, providing thermoregulation properties when needed, the Wool Buff keeps you warm in the cold and wicks moisture away to keep you cool. The natural fabric is super soft, odour and water resistant, keeping your fresh and dry. Seamless stitching reduces irritation caused by chaffing with elasticity uncompromised, the Wool Buff will not lose its shape or durability.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If just wearing as a scarf replacement that is ok, but on a bike it does not work as it keeps sliding down and requires constant pulling up. I guess those the wear it as a bandana will enjoy this extra stretch, but not if you are used to us it like scarf and then pull up to protect face from wind/cold.
Not a bad product, just not suitable to wear on bikes the way I like to wear a buff. For that purpose I would stick with the normal fabric Buff's which are fantastic !
If you are quite thick in the neck or intend to put it up it is probably fine. I can't pull up over face anyway, as it steams up my glasses, as do all buffs.
After this, I found that cedar seemed quite a nice colour. So I bought it. I was happily surprised. I was confronted by a deep dark green, which I like very much.
I put in on straight away and tried the different ways to wear this.
In the evening, I still had it on when it grew quite chilly. I lifted the buff over my head; it was a delight to be warmed in this way.
In fact, I am delighted with the style, as you can wear it as an unobtrusive "scarf" which will protect your neck from the wind. You can pull it over the top of your head to protect the ears. Really splendid. The merino wool is tightly knitted, very soft and not scratchy as you could have expected with ordinary wool. I like my cedar buff very much!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very versatile piece of kit (just look at all the suggestions that Buff offers for how to use it), and this merino version is both lightweight and feels very comfortable. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Sam Ferguson
Great item, keeps out the chill when none of the jackets I have fit my bulldog sized neck :DPublished 24 days ago by Audio Philistine
Merino Wool is perfect for any weather, keeps you warm all the time.Published 2 months ago by Javier Hincapie
This buff is loose at the ends and quite thin. Barely used it during 2 snowboard trips as the fit does not lend itself to protecting my face at all. I've had better at £2.50.Published 4 months ago by Villers