- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.96 UK delivery
+ £0.06 UK delivery
Buff Merino Wool Multi Functional Headwear
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- WOOL BUFF® can be worn as a neckerchief, balaclava, scarf or saharaine.
- Made from 100% natural Merino wool, Wool Buff weighs 54g and measures 65cm x 24.5cm or 25.5" x 9.5". Available in one size to fit most adults, Wool Buff® is seam free and has a flat hem at each end.
- Machine or hand washable at 30 degrees and non iron, Wool Buff® is naturally elastic and will retain it's shape. Wool Buff® is colour fast and won't fade.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
From balaclava to neckerchief, scarf or saharaine, the Buff Grana (Merino Wool Buff) challenges your creativity and brings new ways to keep you warm. Constructed with 100% natural merino wool, providing thermoregulation properties when needed, the Wool Buff keeps you warm in the cold and wicks moisture away to keep you cool. The natural fabric is super soft, odour and water resistant, keeping your fresh and dry. Seamless stitching reduces irritation caused by chaffing with elasticity uncompromised, the Wool Buff will not lose its shape or durability.
From the manufacturer
Merino Wool Buff.
About Buff Headwear
Buff Multi-functional Headwear is probably one of the most comprehensive and versatile range of headwear available.
Our patented knitting process means that Buff Headwear won’t fade or lose its elasticity, is machine washable and fast drying and our high quality fabrics and yarns offer excellent performance with durability.
Merino Wool Buff
Made from 100% natural Merino wool, Wool Buff weighs 54 g and measures 65 cm x 24.5 cm or 25.5" x 9.5". Available in one size to fit most adults, Wool Buff is seam free and has a flat hem at each end.
Hand washable and non iron, Wool Buff is naturally elastic and will retain its shape. Wool Buff is colour fast and won't fade.
Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
Wool Buff can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, headband, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana.
|Style||Merino Wool Buff||Original Buff|
|Material||Merino Wool||Polyester Microfibre|
|Uses||Can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, headband, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana||Can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, headband, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana|
|Thermal Comfort||Suitable for warm weather conditions||Suitable for warm weather conditions|
|Polygiene Treatment||X - Natural odour protection||✔|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are quite thick in the neck or intend to put it up it is probably fine. I can't pull up over face anyway, as it steams up my glasses, as do all buffs.
Very thin, lightweight and packable they're enough to take the chill of your neck and to seal those jackets which don't seal tightly enough. They're plenty warm in all but the coldest of British weathers .
I know buff make a big deal about all the different ways in which you can wear these, but I only really use it as a neck gaiter / scarf, but it is nice having the extra length available to pull it up and cover your ears / meet a beanie hat.
After this, I found that cedar seemed quite a nice colour. So I bought it. I was happily surprised. I was confronted by a deep dark green, which I like very much.
I put in on straight away and tried the different ways to wear this.
In the evening, I still had it on when it grew quite chilly. I lifted the buff over my head; it was a delight to be warmed in this way.
In fact, I am delighted with the style, as you can wear it as an unobtrusive "scarf" which will protect your neck from the wind. You can pull it over the top of your head to protect the ears. Really splendid. The merino wool is tightly knitted, very soft and not scratchy as you could have expected with ordinary wool. I like my cedar buff very much!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews