Buff Men's Original
|Price:||£8.60 - £20.01|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Features: Polygiene (antibacterial growth) , moisture management, dries quickly, seamless, multifunctional.
- Sizing: One size fits most adults, measures 52cm x 24.5cm /20.5inches x 9.6inches.
- Thermal comfort - warm. Ideal year round for bouldering, climbing, trekking, hiking, horse riding, trail running, biking & motorbiking.
- Lightweight, breathable, high stretch mutifunctional tubular with no irritating seams or hems.
- Machine wash & non iron. Wear as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, pirate cap, beanie, bandana
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Original Buff is a multifunctional tubular accessory ideal for many activities. Designed to keep you warm in the cold, original Buff will also wick moisture (sweat) away from your skin to keep you cool when it is hot. The lightweight, breathable, microfibre fabric is extremely comfortable to wear. Uses: original Buff can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, headband, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana. Technical features: made with 100% polyester microfibre. Weights: 35g/1.2 oz and Measures52 cmx 24.5cm 20 5inches x 9.6inches. Sizing: fits most adults, but if you require something smaller, try womens slim fit, junior/child (4-12 yrs) baby (3 yrs and under). there are no irritating seams or hems. Is machine washable and non iron. Treated with polygiene your Buff headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric. Certified to meet oeko-tex standard 100. Thermal comfort - warm.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 32 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This design pricey but worth it.
Got freaked out by a toddler staring at me the other day but then realised he was staring at the superheroes...
It's a Buff. And it's a Buff, with Avengers on it.