Customer reviews

Buff Kid's High UV Pro Multi Functional Headwear - Electrics, Medium
Size: Medium|Colour: Electrics|Change
Price:£20.02+ £21.00 shipping

on 2 February 2014
I bought this in the million hearts pattern for my 5 year old cousin for Christmas. I was surprised when my parcel turned up and it was sized as Baby, 0-3 years. Not what I'd have expected from a kids one-size-fits-all item.

I then returned it to Amazon (very quick and easy, no complaints there), who apologised and sent out a replacement. When it arrived it was....exactly the same. After a quick bit of research on the Buff website I found this pattern was only produced in baby sizing.

I have no qualms with the product itself, as I've owned many Buffs over the years and think they're brilliant. I am surprised that a month later Amazon are still offering the product without changing the description at all. They admitted to me at the time it was an incorrect and misleading description.
on 8 April 2015
Used this all the time when abroad with my little girl. Used it a lot in the water and it stayed on really well. Lots of different ways to put it on. Would recommend.
on 26 January 2015
Buffs for kids are just SO useful. Last year we fostered a beautiful, newborn baby girl for 8 months and this proved it's worth over and over again.
on 6 January 2014
What a lovely Buff UV scarf, my little girl totally loves it, Fantastic! We will see if it is also good to use during the ski holiday.
on 7 June 2014
I have bought lots of buff headbands for myself and decided to buy one for my daughter, very colourful and exactly what was required
on 27 November 2015
Brought for daughter who had an operation and didn't want people to stare. loved it.
on 16 October 2014
Love Giraffes and Love this, although for children I was able to use it okay
on 9 January 2015
excellent material and funwear whether running or walking
on 16 November 2014
super cute! looks cool...