Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Colour: Anton|Change
Price:£13.98 - £18.67

on 3 June 2014
I bought one of these for my father and thought that they looked like a useful item to have to hand, so I bought this one for myself.
Since getting mine I have used it as an Alice band, a protector for the back of my neck between clothing and the shadow of my sun hat while eating in full sun and for a neck warmer on cooler days. I have watched the buff YouTube videos and seen all the ways that a buff can be used and practiced them. It is a very versatile item. It also packs down so very small I can tuck it away in my bag and have it to hand whenever I need it.
If I were rich I would probably buy a selection in different colours, but I'm not, so I'll make very good use of the one I've got.
I gave this 5 stars because it really fulfils the marketing blurb about the number of ways it can be used, it really does have no seams to press into your skin and cause irritation, and the choice of designs is huge.
on 22 April 2017
OK but not as snugly warm as I expected. Frankly, it's just a tubular bit of soft scarf fabric and not really worth the price.
on 3 March 2017
An excellent addition to keeping the neck warm during these winter months.
on 29 March 2015
I was firmly of the 'why would you want one of these?' opinion until I bought one by chance in preparation for a job installing some equipment atop a radio mast on a high-rise building on the East Coast. The day I did said work, the weather brought snow, hail, North Sea winds and a snow flurry. In that short time, I realised just how good a product this is, and immediately ordered another so I could wash one and keep one ready for use.

I would caution those with larger collar sizes (I wear a 21 inch collar) that these aren't really 'one size fits all' - I found it rather tight when it first arrived. I stretched it over the back of a dining chair for a few days first, which made it significantly more comfortable to wear.
on 11 November 2015
Extremely versatile headgear, great for runners and other active people. I have a bit of a fringe and sometimes have issues with sweat getting into my eyes during longer runs. The Buff helps prevent that without being too bulky (and inducing more sweat like a traditional beanie). This particular variant offers some degree of UV protection, and there are also standard styles, fleece-lined and other types available in a multitude of different colours and designs. It can take a bit of experimenting to find out the best way for you to wear it (it can be worn like a pirate bandanna, headband, beanie, hair band, and more), but I'd highly recommend it for anyone after a lightweight, versatile piece of sports head wear that likes bright and striking designs.
on 28 August 2014
I love buffs a lot. I use them when running, either as protection for my neck, as a beanie, under my bike helmet, as a hairband, even as a headband when running though I have long hair. It is very useful in cold weather as well as in hot and it is one of the most versatile items of clothing.

I highly recommend them to anyone doing any exercise, or for everyday use.

One thing though: I ordered the "Erle" color because I thought it would be purple/blue/pink which are the colors I use when running, but it actually has a lot of green, yellow, orange and red, which are not shown in the photo. It's a minor thing though.
on 12 February 2015
Great product, feels good on my noggin while I'm a joggin.
Buff is noticeably better than other brands for these fabric tubes.
on 30 January 2016
Quality product as always from Buff. Bought it for travelling and was definitely my most used piece of kit on the trip. So many uses, especially anywhere warm. Its really light and this particular buff is super bright and funky, so goes with a lot more outfits than other ones. It says high UV but I don't really see this as much of a thing, as i can't ever remember getting burnt through clothes, so it may be more marketing speak than anything else.
on 2 November 2014
Great. Please would BUFF make the high UV in the women's narrower range too. And more colours please!
on 2 June 2014
This is the first headband I use that will stay on my long face/head. Besides, it is comfortable. I use it at home, outdoors and sometimes even to bed, because it is so comfortable I forget to take it off. I've used it over my eyes to avoid brightness too.