- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Buff High UV Pro Buff Multi Functional Headwear
|Price:||£14.45 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.55 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 95 % UV Protection
- Moisture Management
- Odor Resistant
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
High UV Pro Buff Red
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Since getting mine I have used it as an Alice band, a protector for the back of my neck between clothing and the shadow of my sun hat while eating in full sun and for a neck warmer on cooler days. I have watched the buff YouTube videos and seen all the ways that a buff can be used and practiced them. It is a very versatile item. It also packs down so very small I can tuck it away in my bag and have it to hand whenever I need it.
If I were rich I would probably buy a selection in different colours, but I'm not, so I'll make very good use of the one I've got.
I gave this 5 stars because it really fulfils the marketing blurb about the number of ways it can be used, it really does have no seams to press into your skin and cause irritation, and the choice of designs is huge.
I would caution those with larger collar sizes (I wear a 21 inch collar) that these aren't really 'one size fits all' - I found it rather tight when it first arrived. I stretched it over the back of a dining chair for a few days first, which made it significantly more comfortable to wear.
I highly recommend them to anyone doing any exercise, or for everyday use.
One thing though: I ordered the "Erle" color because I thought it would be purple/blue/pink which are the colors I use when running, but it actually has a lot of green, yellow, orange and red, which are not shown in the photo. It's a minor thing though.
The only difficulty I have with Buff headgear is which one to buy as the options are so many, this time I chose the UV product and it fits perfectly and is of a high quality. I love the colour and design and the fit and feel. The versatility of these products is amazing, keep you cool in the heat and warm in the cold. I was even tempted, yesterday, to wear mine at work as it was a little nippy but thought it might not have been appreciated. Maybe I get a black one?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not used yet. But great for holidays and can be styled in at least 10 different ways.Published 3 months ago by ChrissyB
Keeps warm and is very comfortable and light. Can use it in so many ways!Published 9 months ago by Daniela Stroiu
Works great for keeping my neck warm whilst shooting outdoors during Archery sessions. Thin enough not to effect my reference point.Published 9 months ago by adventchild7x