Buff High UV Pro Multi Functional Headwear
|Price:||£11.42 - £25.38|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- High UV Protection Buff® can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie or bandana.
- Made with 100% Coolmax® Extreme - this special four channel fibre forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric and thermoregulates the body.
- High UV Protection Buff® weighs 37g/1.3 oz and measures 51cm x 24.5cm/20.1" x 9.6"
- Designed to fit most adults, but if you require something smaller, try Medium/Junior size. There are no irritating seams or hems and High UV Protection Buff® is machine washable and non iron. Buff® headwear won't lose its elasticity, is colour fast and won't fade.
- Treated with Polygiene® your Buff® headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
High UV Pro Xoui
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm happy with it this purchase.
I took it on holiday to a tropical location - and it was able to wick away moisture, and keep the sun off my neck. At night when it got cold, I simply wrapped it around my head, and it offered a degree of warmth.
Great multifunctional piece of kit.
I would caution those with larger collar sizes (I wear a 21 inch collar) that these aren't really 'one size fits all' - I found it rather tight when it first arrived. I stretched it over the back of a dining chair for a few days first, which made it significantly more comfortable to wear.
Very soft fabric, easy to wash & retail their shape.
The climacool aspect of the fabric is a bonus.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For some reason this specific colour seems to run tighter than all my other buff clothsPublished 2 months ago by The Mountain
As an 82 year old cancer patient losing hair through chemo I don't look as dashing as the models, however the buff is doing the job I wanted from it.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I sent this to my son whose backpacking in Australia-he is really pleased with it as will be especially useful whilst working out his time doing agricultural work-fruit picking... Read morePublished 3 months ago by leebay1987
A very handy head cover, fits well and can be kept in pocket until requiredPublished 5 months ago by Davey