Size: 23 cm|Colour: Largemouthbass/Black|Change
Price:£34.50

on 3 February 2014
I bought this product as I cycle 4 miles to work each day and I live in NW Germany. The winters here get really cold and I wanted a windproof, versatile piece of clothing to protect my neck and ears.

This is one of the best purchases I have ever made: it completely stops the wind cutting through the fabric and rain just falls off it. The inside is fleecy and warm, so I wouldn't wear it unless it was at least a chilly autumn or I'd overheat, but for temperatures 5 to minus 10, it's perfect.
on 20 January 2014
Bought as a gift for bro-in-law. He is really happy and says it matches his ski outfit. Hope my sister has her sunglasses handy, it's truly bright!
on 7 August 2015
Very warm a bit tight but then again I do have a double chin I ran in the sleet and snow and found the neck part to be too warm for me
on 2 December 2014