Customer reviews

on 13 January 2014
I love, love, LOVE! this product!
Excellent price, amazing quality... you'd be silly to not order from this company!!!
I have had tutu's and pettiskirts from other companies and they have nothing on this one!
I think i will only be ordering my tutu's/pettiskirts from here from now on

110% recommend!!!
on 14 January 2014
The skirt was ordered just before Christmas, and despite the delivery info saying it would take about a month to arrive, it came in about a week. I can not tell you how thrilled my 8 year old daughter was when she saw it, now as soon as any music goes on so does the skirt. There are lots and lots of ruffles which swish when she dances - It looks as good in reality as the picture, and is excellent value for money. I just wish I was young enough to wear one!
on 4 November 2014
my daughter even didn't want to take off this skirt. She loved it sooo much. It is exactly as shown on picture - material are soft and high quality and pettiskirt is so frilly!! Brilliant !!!!
on 4 November 2014
on 9 December 2015
Lovely skirt fits lovely.
My daughter is quite slim so this may be smaller for some girls.
She loves it and has worn it already to lots of Xmas events.
Lovely colour too.
on 22 July 2014
Gorgeous but abit small which I had seen on other comments but thought I would chance it. Will be fine with shorts underneath and overall its a stunning little skirt/tutu