- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Buddhist Himalayas: People, Faith and Nature Paperback – 15 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Dazzling ... an unparalleled insight into Himalayan Buddhism in the 21st century'
About the Author
Olivier and Danielle Follmi are both renowned French photographers; they have both spent many 25 years sharing the lives of the Himalayan villagers and nomads. Matthieu Ricard has lived in the Himalayas for over thirty years. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?