- Paperback: 247 pages
- Publisher: Shambhala Publications Inc; Reissue edition (26 Nov. 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0877734089
- ISBN-13: 978-0877734086
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 1.9 x 15.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 666,514 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Buddhist I Ching (Shambhala dragon editions) Paperback – 26 Nov 1987
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Chih-hsu Ou-i (1599-1655) wrote commentaries on dozens of Buddhist texts and Chinese classics and was proficient in both esoteric and exoteric studies. His work influenced the development of modern Buddhism in China.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
More importantly a practical and insightful understanding develops with regard to Personal Progression in one or all of these areas.
Recommended to anyone whose Personal Development Program includes the development of others. Not just for Buddhists, as the title might suggest.