Buddha's Book of Sleep: Sleep Better in Seven Weeks with Mindfulness Meditation Paperback – 27 Dec 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Emet's book serves also as a fine introduction to the Buddha's teachings, as well as to their application to the art of sleeping well. Readers may come to it attracted by its primary purpose. If they read attentively and follow the program of exercises with due patience, they will come away not only with changed sleeping habits, but changed lives. (Peter Clothier Huffington Post)
About the Author
Joseph Emet trained with the Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh at Plum Village, France. After some years, he was made a Dharma Teacher in Thich Nhat Hanh's tradition. He has written articles for the Reality Therapy Journal, articles on health and nutrition for Healthy Living and Alive magazines, has a doctorate in music from Boston University, and has published A Basket of Plums, a boxed book with two CDs of songs. He has worked with the Mindfulness Meditation Center in Montreal for fifteen years, and lives in Point-Claire, Canada.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Mind-Body Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
- Books > Science & Nature