on 12 August 2014
Love it.
Thank goodness we went for the addition of the handle.
The Vibration Plate is exactly the same with or without the handle however if you opt for the handles then the plate has the addition of wheels near where the handle slots into the machine. This makes it extremely easy to move around as the machine is extremely heavy and could be a problem without having the wheels.
The machine was extremely well packed and sturdy with polythene covering the handles for protection. Unfortunately we had a problem with the handles but the Customer Services were extremely helpful and had us sorted out by the next day. I can highly recommend InternetUK.
As for the machine, we are both extremely pleased with it and I do believe it is keeping our muscles in better condition.
Since having the Vibration Plate I have not suffered aching muscles. Really must work!
on 23 May 2011
The vibration Plate arrived this morning bright and early well packaged with a Smiling Delivery Man behind it... He was happy to wait while we opened the boxes..

All was well and packed neatly in bubble and plastic and Polyst' and we had the plate out of the Box quickly and safely is very heavy and sturdy. set up in about 10mins..

Easy to follow info Tools to the ready! CD interesting short! Book more informative..

Larger than expected as advertised.. but both my daughter and I have been on and been shakin' it all about.. Jelly on the plate and all that ha!

Overall a brilliant buy now its gotta prove itself now and tone up the "Wobbley bits"

Treat yourdelf youll be glad you did I think the review rate says it all... ;0)
on 18 November 2011
Received the Vibration Gold plus today, very sturdy packaging, extremely easy to put together, came with all tools needed including a screwdriver and allen key. I would give it 5 stars but a bit dissappointed with the length of the power cord, and would have preferred more information on exercise stages. OK! so only started using it today but actually felt I have done some exercise and thats only on the pre programme stage 1, I have great hopes for the future
on 10 September 2013
Bought this because I was not doing enough exercise and it is great to use first thing in the morning to get you started on the day. Easy to use and you really feel like your muscles have been working. Ideal for me as I am overweight and in poor health and hate setting up exercise equipment. This machine is in the corner of the bedroom and has wheels if you want to move it.

I had problems with a faulty support arm when the drilled holes did not align but this was easily solved by replacement arms.
on 30 April 2012
I was using a flabelos machine at our local shop, and thought this would be cheaper than keep using theirs. The price is really good, and I feel its as good, if not better than the flabelos. It shakes all your body parts, you can sit or stand. The dvd shows all ways to get the best results. I had a foot operation, and can't use some excersize equipment. But this is great, I just have to stand and hold the bars. It does 10min programmes, and hand cords can be removed if not needed. I could say so much in favour of this, but the best thing is for you to try it yourself. I would recomend to anyone.
on 3 August 2012
I have tried several home vibration plates and this is as good as any. I bought it because it was relatively compact and I liked the design.

The most pronounced benefit from using the plate regularly (I generally use it for 20-30 mins a day) has been stress reduction. I had suffered from a jaw problem for two years, unable to chew without pain, due to a habit of clenching my teeth when stressed (especially in my sleep).

From the first time I stood on a vibration plate this began to improve noticeably and I am now more relaxed and less stressed than I have been in years. My jaw is now completely pain-free and I can even eat my bread crusts, which may not sound that impressive, but I never thought I would never have curly hair again. The health and mood benefits of reducing that tension have been huge and I can't recommend it highly enough. It has helped improve my energy levels (I suffer from clinical depression) and there is always the fun of inviting visitors to have a go on my big vibrator - always good for a laugh! Most of them go on to buy their own once they've tried it.

It doesn't replace a good run, dance or a session of weeding - you still need to do 'exercise', but it will make you feel more energized and inclined to do those things rather than slumping on the sofa in exhaustion (which was what I used to do - all that jaw clenching wore me out). I haven't lost weight in the month I've been using it, but I have definitely changed shape, with a flatter stomach and more toned arms.

I was able to put it together myself, though I did get my dad to level it off and tighten it up (he's more patient than me). I can honestly say that it has been worth every single penny I spent on it.
on 11 April 2012
The vibration plate arrived very quickly and was very easy to assemble. It has lots of settings and isn't too noisy. I bought it after comparing loads of reviews of different products and chose this one because it had high settings and positive reviews. I ordered the abs belt as well, great value for money. I am very happy with this product and use it every day, it improves balance, tones muscles and is great for strengthening joints. I recommend doing tricep dips and leg squats with the machine, also using it for side planks and other pilates exercises is exhausting, so it must be working! Very happy, highly recommended.
on 3 November 2011
Tried out a Power Plate at the salon and loved it but was put off by the cost. When I saw the very positive feedback on this machine I went ahead and bought it. I am really delighted I did. The programmes are useful and the dvd tells you all you need to know. Although you put little effort into it, I feel vaguely sore around my midriff (in a good way) after doing the exercises. I'm really pleased to have found something that will help with bone density without making me gallop around on a trampoline. EXCELLENT
on 10 June 2012
When it arrived one stabilizer was broken and the bolt badly bent. I e-mailed and was sent a replacement within 48hrs which was easily fitted.Having lost 2 stone prior, I use it several times a day with the arm cords and I'm really toning up my bat wings and tummy folds and lost another 9lbs as well. Would recommend to anyone. At 63yrs old and having had a full knee replacement last Dec.I've never felt fitter and love my new body.
on 30 August 2012
An excellent piece of fitness equipment requiring minimum space to excercise and keep fit. The fact that it can be easily moved is an additional bonus. Suits all ages and genders including children and older people.

Since purchasing this unit several weeks ago it has become noisy and does not really suit the bedromm environment I use it in. It would be more suited to a garage or playroom/excerise type area. It does not really help in the reduction of weight or excerise as described. My wife and brother inlaw has had to stop using the unit due to knee and back issues.