Customer reviews

Style: Musk|Change

on 30 June 2017
Perfect quality
on 27 June 2017
Fragrance lasts a bit longer for the given price but packaging was damaged and seemed like its a used one.
on 18 December 2016
The product itself is good, but the packaging was torn when it arrived so I couldn't really give it as a present, as I had intended...
on 26 April 2013
A weakfish eau de toilette but a lot stronger than the afterhave (the fragrance of all the Brut range of aftershaves disappears off my skin in minutes, shadows of the 70' and 80's Brut). The EDTis a bit stronger, a refreshing aquatic fragrance to which I have added a few drops of Peppermint essential oil for extra longevity and sharpness.This addition has made it even more special. Pre addition of Peppermint oil it did smell a bit like YSL Pour Homme. It now smells similar to the lovely Oxford & Cambridge EDT. A steal at this price (nicer in my humble opinion to the original Brut, Eau de Brut or Musk varieties I have tried) and puts prestigious French and US brands to shame.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2014
Many years ago this product was a favourite by men AND WOMEN. Its very pleasant and I can recommend it.
It seems to last a long time also. Still a winner after all these years and the ladies love it too.
on 17 February 2012
A really citrussy and fresh EDT. Smells a bit like Eau Sauvage. Does not smell inexpensive at all. great price from Amazon
on 5 April 2014
I have not heard of brut in years and found it on amazon and thought I try it and I am glad I did as it has a lovely smell and it lasts. I would recommend it to anyone that is the reason for the rating.
on 30 July 2015
A different fragrance - very refreshing.
on 18 February 2016
It's ok but prefer original Brut smell
on 12 February 2016