- Also check our best rated Makeup Brushes reviews
Bamboo Makeup Brushes Start Makers 11 Pieces Natural Bamboo Make up Brushes Set Vegan Pro Cosmetics Kabuki Brush Makeup Brush Set Extremely Soft Makeup Brush Set With Beauty Sponge
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 11 Pieces make up brush with high quality fibre suitable for all type of skin and no smell
- The bristles are high quality very soft and natural. The handles are wood effect and the brushes gives a sense of quality and durability
- These brushes are mainly for the face and eyes, including Eye Shadow Brush, Foundation Brush, Powder Brush and daily brush use
- Package contents: 11 pieces brush set and high quality cotton in addition to a small travel bag, very convenient
- All brushes are made of high-quality bamboo, nylon material, and soft fibre, luxurious and soft.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
From the manufacturer
Thus began my confidence, handmade Advanced Synthetic Fibres, to give you the best experience and the touch more suave.
bristles : Soft Advanced Synthetic
Bamboo Design of the handle is the comfortable way - A convenient travel bag
HOW TO CLEAN BRUSHES:
1. Rinse with lukewarm water
2. Can be washed in a small amount of shampoo
3. Rinse the brush well with water flow. You will notice that the water leaving the brush of the makeup of age is entonado.
4. Keep the rinse until the colour fades and the taste scattered
5. dry the air
1. Foundation Brush
2. Foundation Brush
4. Blusher Brush
5. Eye Smudge Brush
6. Eyebrow Brush
8. Eyeshadow Brush
9. Highlight Brush
11. Foundation Blush
12. Beauty Blender
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On first inspection, I am very impressed. The bristles are extremely soft - very professional. The bristles are tightly packed which would imply good product pick-up and depositing, and accuracy.
I am also very excited by the size of the beauty blender. I was worried this would be full face size, and I already have many blenders for the face. It turns out that it is a miniature size, and perfect for nose contouring or under eye blending. I have posted a picture with a rail ticket for scale, as none of the other reviews show the relative size clearly. These brushes are long enough to get the proper grip and control, but small enough to fit in my beauty bag.
The length of handle has been carefully thought through, with only the kabuki brushes having squat handles, meaning it keeps your brush collection taking up as little space as possible.
I will keep this review updated as I use the product, but I am pleasantly surprised and hopeful for the future.
- The brushes are of decent-high quality- none of the bristles or hairs of these brushes have come out or been misshapen after washing,
- The Brushes are very soft as well and do not rub or irritate the skin.
- They are all decently sized and feel right in your hand.
- The small Kabuki brushes are amazing to have in you handbag or traveling- plane, round a friends house etc.
- They clean easily as well.
- They don't soak up all the foundation and product- they do absorb a bit but they won't cost you money by sucking up all your foundation.
- The eye shadow brushes blend eye shadow really well- and are soft and just beautiful.
- I hated the beauty blender mimic- it smelt of toxins or the like, absorbed so much more product than the brushes and I used it once and the brushes are so much better for applying makeup- also it is smaller than it seems in advertising. Buy this kit for the brushes and buy a proper beauty blender they are amazing quality for the price- or a real techniques one.
- The bag get's dirty quickly- if your messy like I am- the white bag gets smothered in foundation finger marks but it is great as a traveling or hold my brushes in my bag, bag. It's just I don't have much storage for brushes. It however is robust- but not water proof.
My favorite brush is the Mini Kabuki Brush as after using the foundation brush you can buff the foundation in and give a pretty much flawless finish. I also enjoy the highlighter brush as it blends the highlighter in carefully.
I have a highly sensitive face and none of the brushes effected it, brought on a chemical reaction or anything like that so I say for sensative skin this kit is safe. However, not that make up sponge- it was actually rough on the skin. Been using these brushes for a few weeks to nearly a month now and I use them daily- clean them once a week.
Brushes are full and perfect for blending.
They are soft but not too soft. so easy to wash and hair stays in place.
The set comes comes extremely well packaged, with the brushes sealed in its own individual plastic bag for hygiene reasons.
It is easy to see that these brushes have been made from only the best materials and they have seemed to meet my expectations 100%.
received them this week, washed them (you should always wash before use) and could not WAIT to use them the next morning! First of all, they look high-quality and amazing and the case is pretty lush as well but now let me talk about the actual brushes...they feel like heaven! They are probably about 100 times softer than any MAC brush that I have owned and the flawless coverage you get with them is beyond expectation! They do not seem to absorb product either!!
When I was looking at brushes I originally wanted to buy a Sigma 12 brush essential kit but honestly, I'm too cheap to spend that much and this has the same types of brushes! I have wasted enough money on MAC and other expensive brushes that I stop using so when I saw these I was thinking "What's the worst that could happen?" Of course now I don't feel at all like I've wasted my money, in fact...I sort of feel like I've robbed the company that sells these because these brushes are an amazing bargain at this sale price!
A lot of the time i can get sensitive skin so a lot of my other brushes make my face hurt during application which lasts a bit longer after I do my makeup. I'm not sure if I am the only person with this issue but my other brushes sort of feel like I'm scratching myself with tiny pins and my face kind of itches for an hour or so after I do my makeup. I didn't experience this AT ALL with these brushes and my face feels normal (as if I applied with my fingers). You will have to try them out too, I really couldn't be happier. Thank you!!
The blender works wonderfully on my skin and overall this is the perfect kit for beginners.
Most recent customer reviews