Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 13 November 2013
In its day this comedy was hugely popular pre digital TV So to see it again is pure magic. to watch again and again MAGIC
33 Comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2013
I loved this series when it first came out and have loved watching it again, great British comedy at it's best not like the rubbish they churn out now.
on 3 October 2016
I had never seen nor heard of this show but having enjoyed Mulberry I thought I'd give it a shot even without watching any of it. A good choice.

Jacko loves women. This tastefully done show is not a crude Sam Malone (Cheers) and never goes into the gutter. Well, so far I've only watched 3 series worth so I'll assume that it won't. :) While Jacko loves women, they love him which leads to a problem when his bosses wife and daughter fall in love with him.

I'd rate it PG as young children wouldn't enjoy it nor understand most of it, hopefully. :)
on 19 June 2016
Brilliant
on 30 November 2015
I remembered this series as a kid and what can I say....it has dated very well and is still funny. Five worthwhile stars......
on 13 December 2014
Problem with series 1 last episode stalling 14 minutes in but prepared to live with that as other reviewers had same problem with any replacement copies. So for the sake of 1 episode out of the complete series which was excellent I was quite happy to put up with missing 15 minutes of an episode
on 3 June 2016
great
on 7 October 2014
What can I say. The full set! its tremendous. I did meet Karl when the show was being shown(I was a coach driver & I ran him from his hotel to the studio)
on 24 August 2014
wow memories lovely warm feeling when you watch prog great to watch story characters develop even thought jacko doesnt the story amazingly still works
on 13 July 2017
goes down as one of the great classics elmo is fantastic.