on 1 June 2015
Does an excellent job and reminds us of our cat we lost recently. Thank you.
on 5 February 2016
Love it! Cute and keeps the draught out. Great value for money.
on 20 December 2014
really cute and efficient
on 19 January 2013
The size and the substance of the product was below what i was expecting, i was expecting a lot more filling for a draught excluder

Smart Pets Superplush Draught Excluder - Smudge the Cat
on 24 December 2012
Fast delivery,and is a really nice product,soft and really fluffy my little one loves this draught excluder ,cant see it being by the door much getting too many little boy cuddles
on 1 April 2013
Our living room has an awful draft, me and my mum both suffer from chilblains so this was very useful as it kept the draft out and blended in i would recommend to anyone.
on 11 February 2013
The cat draught excluder purchased is very poor ...hardly any stuffing in it and I think stuffing an old pair of black tights with rags would have done the job just as well.

The only reason I really purchased was that I needed a draught excluder in black to match my decor, it does that very well, but
doesnt do the job. The price probably reflects the quality.
on 30 December 2011
Got this for my daughter her house has ill fitting doors and can be a little draughty so had to get this especially as her kitten is called smudge too.
on 18 January 2013
Fits very well against my daughters door which has a big gap along the bottom of it. Of course it's very cute as well.
Well worth the money.
on 10 October 2014
I had read the previous reviews and was a little put off but decided to order it anyway.
It is lightweight however it does still stop even heavy draughts!!
Mine is sitting at my front door which is in an old Victoria Glasgow tenement building at the top floor so I get a massive gust of wind from the bottom floor coming up.

It has made a massive difference to the temperature of the room.

My cats find it amusing.

Length is perfect even for wider doors.