on 23 June 2017
Lovely quality book. Rigid card pages but a soft padding on the front cover. Beautiful bright coloured pictures. Clear large print text inside. My 2year old loves the story so much and sits there reciting it pretending that she's reading to us. One of the best things I've ever bought my little girl and she has every book and toy under the sun!
on 10 June 2017
This is a pretty stupid book but it is a lot of fun to read. I think I like it more than my two year old son, who is hot and cold on it. He is quite discerning being a super intelligent amazing child as they all are. Five stars because it makes bed time that bit more enjoyable. Do a silly voice, you'll see what I mean.
on 17 March 2017
Brilliant book,for young toddlers for colours and animals, my son loves it
on 3 August 2016
Such a lovely book. My toddler loves it. The board edition is robust.
on 9 March 2017
Love this book bought as present very colourful will be buying more
on 17 April 2017
Not the same they have swapped the monkey for a teacher
on 13 April 2014
Simple, colourful and fun reading. The school recommended so I bought one for home as well. Kids age: 2 and 4.
on 20 April 2017
Great product
on 24 April 2015
One of the children's favourite books, it keeps children engaged and they love guessing which animal comes next.
on 21 January 2013
I bought this along with another Eric Carle book called Polar Bear Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? - for my 2 yr old niece - both books were complete winners!! Highly recommended.