- Also check our best rated Wireless Printer reviews
Brother DCP-J752DW A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Wireless Printer (Print/Scan/Copy)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast colour printing - speeds of up to 10 ipm (colour) and 12 ipm (mono), with a 20 sheet Document Feeder (ADF)
- Mobile printing and scanning - support for Brother iPrint and Scan, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint and Cortado WorkPlace
- Photo capture centre - print from and scan directly to a memory card
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Brother DCP-J562DW Inkjet Multifunction Colour Printer
DCP-J4120DW A4 Multifunction inkjet with A3 bypass tray
Brother HL3140CW A4 Colour Laser Wireless Printer
Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Compact 4-in-1 Printer with Wi-Fi and features for home offices - Black
Epson Expression Premium XP-640 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.co.uk||IATUK||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Printerland|
|Connectivity Technology||Memory Card Slot; WiFi; PictBridge||Memory Card Slot; WiFi; PictBridge||Memory Card Slot; WiFi; PictBridge||USB, WiFi||USB Port, WLAN and WiFi||USB, WiFi|
|Item Dimensions||41 x 37.4 x 18 cm||34.1 x 40 x 15.1 cm||58 x 24 x 40 cm||46.5 x 41 x 24 cm||39.2 x 37.7 x 22.1 cm||39 x 30 x 15 cm|
|Item Weight||9 kg||7.2 kg||8.1 kg||17.37 kg||5.8 kg||6.7 kg|
|Maximum Colour Print Resolution||6,000 pixels_per_inch||1,200 dots_per_inch||5,760 dots_per_inch||2,400 pixels||5,760 pixels_per_inch||—|
|Max Printspeed Black White||33 pages_per_minute||26 pages_per_minute||35 pages_per_minute||18 pages_per_minute||34 pages_per_minute||32 pages_per_minute|
|Max Printspeed Colour||27 pages_per_minute||26 pages_per_minute||27 pages_per_minute||18 pages_per_minute||18 pages_per_minute||32 pages_per_minute|
|Print Media Type||Glossy photo paper; Transparencies; Paper (plain)||—||Paper (plain)||Labels; Paper (plain); Glossy film||Paper (plain)||Envelopes|
|Printer Technology||inkjet colour||inkjet colour||inkjet colour||LED||inkjet colour||inkjet colour|
|Special Feature||Print Functionality; LCD Display||Print Functionality||Print Functionality; LCD Display||Duplexing:No; Power LED; Security algorithms:128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2-EAP, WPA2-PSK, WPS; Stand-by LED; Standard output capacity:100 sheets; Standard printer languages (Digital sound processing: GDI); Warm up time (Class:touchscreen:25 s); Web-based management||All-In-One-multitasking^Auto-redialing^Error Correction Mode (ECM)^ISO standard size:B5^Security algorithms:128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA-PSK||Card reader integrated^Security algorithms:64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA-AES, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP^Touch sensitive screen|
All-in-One A4 Inkjet Printer with duplex, wireless and cloud connectivity
Packed with cleverly connected, productivity-boosting features, the all-in-one DCP-J752DW is designed to fit perfectly into your home office set up.
- Print, copy and scan in one compact machine
- Rapid print speeds in both mono and colour
- Automatic 2-sided printing
- Connect direct to your smartphone, tablet or digital camera
- Cloud compatible
- Wireless network ready
- LCD colour touchscreen control
A Wireless Printer that Seamlessly Connects to Your Entire Network
With the DCP-J752DW, converting your digital files into printed documents - and vice versa - couldn't be easier.
Cut Your PC Out of the Equation by Printing straight from your digital devices
This multifunction machine lets you print images direct from your digital camera, USB memory stick or media card - just plug in and you're ready to go.
You can also use the iPrint & Scan app, Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print to print remotely from smartphone and tablet devices including iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Mobile.
Connect direct to the cloud
You can print to or scan from the cloud-connected DCP-J752DW direct to online accounts like Box, One Drive, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr and Picasa for ultimate simplicity.
Get impressive results, fast
Offering print speeds of up to 12 ipm in mono and 10 ipm in colour, the DCP-J752DW create your finished documents quickly and efficiently.
And scanning and copying multiple pages for larger projects is a much easier job with the 20 sheet automatic document feeder.
Edit your scanned documents in Office
The Office Document Creator enables you to scan and then edit hard copies of your documents so you can get the job done right.
And you can easily navigate the various handy features of this all-in-one inkjet printer via the 6.8 cm touchscreen control.
Reduce your printing costs
Optional high-yield ink cartridges that can print up to 600 mono and 600 colour pages mean you get the same high quality results for a lower cost per page.
Add in the automatic double-sided printing function and keeping your running costs down is easy.
The DCP-J752DW also complies with the Energy Star environmental standard, guaranteeing both low energy consumption and noise levels.
Brother AIO Printer
Windows/Mac Driver Software
Quick Setup Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My initial impression is very good and I'm awarding it five stars, although I did consider reducing that to four due to the - at least for me - a somewhat complicated installation. It took me about two hours to get the Wi/Fi to work but this was only after I realised it was necessary to reboot my BT hub. If you're a patient type and follow the step by step instructions which appear once you've inserted the installation disc into your computer, I think you'll be OK but do reboot your router after you've put the code into your printer.
The unit appears to be well made, looks impressive and I'm please I paid extra money to get quality. The printer is quieter than many and doesn't make disturbing clunking noises.
I do very little photo printing but I can report that text is sufficiently crisp to suit my needs and I'm hoping running costs will be far more economical than my Kodak printer which I'm going to very happily toss into my bin! However tempted, do NOT buy a Kodak printer! The ink cartridges are cheaper than some but their life is very limited and you can't print black or scan unless you replace the colour cartridge which will run out even if you never print colour.
This printer uses four cartridges, so it isn't necessary to replace them all when one becomes empty and some other reports indicate that they last well.
1. It cleans excessively - every time I turn it on it cleans itself, plus it sometimes fires itself up when not in use to clean itself some more. All this is using ink. I usually only need to print 1-2 pieces of paper 2-4 times a week, so this is an awful lot of ink used for cleaning and very little for printing. The whole point of buying this printer was that I print rarely. My old canon never cleaned itself like this and I feel that despite the Which? test results, this printer may prove more expensive for ink.
2. There is no 'off' button. If I turn this printer on and print 1 page, the printer stays on for an hour until it shuts itelf down. The only other way to turn it off is to turn the power off at the plug. If you do that, however, it performs an extra thorough cleaning cycle when you turn it back on again so using extra ink.
3. I had some .pdf line drawings which I tried to print while someone waited. It spooled for a full 20 minutes before it was able to print the first single sheet. I thought it had got stuck and wouldn't print at all so arranged for some else to print them for me. But I was surprised when page 1 popped out of the printer 20 minutes after the person who needed the printouts had left. I had wanted to print 6 slightly different pages. This would have taken 2 hours. My old canon would have done it in a few minutes.
I regret buying this printer. I knew the print quality wouldn't be great but decided to live with that, in exchange for cheaper ink costs. I researched printers for a long time before choosing this printer and if anyone had mentioned the above issues I wouldn't have bought it. I hope to save someone else from making the same mistake I did.
This problem may apply to other models and cartridge types, but I can only speak from my own experience and research.
I have just been caught by this. The main reason I bought a Brother was for the economical ink and I can't use it; I'm currently having to pay £16 for a single black cartridge. The printer is fine, but the running costs are now prohibitive.
I expect that the compatible cartridge manufacturers will at some point come up with a chip which is compatible with this firmware, but those on sale at the moment do not work. I had to send back the batch that I bought with the printer.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews