- Also check our best rated Sewing Machine reviews
Brother ScanNCut CM900 Craft Cutting Machine with Accessories
|You Save:||£199.01 (28%)|
- Revolutionary home craft machine complete with a built in scanner to transform your images into one of a kind project designs, with high quality Brother Scan and Cut Accessories
- Impressive 12 x 24inch scanning capability with RGB colour recognition for versatile, vibrant results
- So simple to use, with signature ScanNCut blades to create shapes using a wide variety of materials and Brother Scan and Cut mats
- No unsightly cables with Wireless LAN for seamless connection
- Brother Scan N Cut CM900 comes with over 1000 built in designs and 15 fonts to let your imagination run wild!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you thought the Brother Scan N Cut Machine couldn't get any better, you've got another thing coming! Introducing the ScanNCut CM900: a revolutionary home cutting machine with a built-in scanner to bring your images and drawings to life, ready to use in countless craft projects!
Why Should You Buy A Brother ScanNCut?
The secret to the incredible uniqueness of this craft scanner lies in its 300 dots-per-inch built-in scanner, making it the only cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos or hand-drawn sketches, and turn them into unique cutting designs. What's more, this special Brother printer and scanner has a 12" x 24" scanning capability for larger projects - with the ScanNCut cutting mat doubling up as a scanning mat, offering more for your craft machine, whether you use it as a fabric cutter or for papercraft projects!
Not only do you have a larger ScanNCut scanning size, but this machine also has enhanced scanning quality with RGB colour recognition - scanning only in black and white is a thing of the past! Now you can scan colour images and the ScanNCut will automatically distinguish hues to truly extend your design opportunities.
What Makes The CM900 Stand Out?
Once scanned, this fuss-free Brother ScanNCut machine allows you to put your own creative spin images, providing the option to customise using the 30% larger LCD screen with rotate, weld and resize functions, as well as the innovative 'Pen Draw' feature.
As ever with the ScanNCut, the interchangeable blades can easily cut shapes from a whole host of different materials to cater for an incredible amount of craft projects. As a bonus, this latest machine can read .SVG files, .PES filesand .PHC files containing appliqu stitch data - this means you can cut out fabric shapes to then appliqu with your embroidery machine!
But that's not all - for the first time ever, the ScanNCut comes with wireless LAN built into the machine! Forget the da
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Pros - easy to set up, lots of instructions online.
Cons - quite complicated to convert existing .svg files for use on snc.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category