Brother DCP 7055W A4 Multifunction Mono Laser Wireless Printer
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Up to A4 print, copy and scan
- First page out time of less than 10 seconds
- Fast Wi-Fi and Hi-speed USB 2.0 connection
- Less refilling with a 250 sheet paper tray
- High resolution colour scanner plus scan to PDF feature
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Brother DCP-7055W is the compact all-in-one performer offering enhanced connectivity to meet your office needs. The DCP-7055W has been designed with accessibility in mind. The wireless print capabilities enable content to be taken from any location in the office to the printer, making printing a hassle free task. With this printer even small businesses can afford laser quality printing and copying plus colour scanning (including to PDF). It's quick, printing and copying at 20 pages per minute (the first in less than 10 seconds) so you're not hanging around, while the 250-sheet paper capacity cuts down reloading to save even more time. The seperate drum and toner design means you only need replace whichever has run out to keep costs down. While Energy Star approval and a free 12 month warranty with lifetime technical support give you peace of mind.
Quick Set Up Guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Once I loaded the scan and print drivers from the Brother site I think this is amazing. PS I use cheap non Brother toner cartridges from Amazon and it works a treat. The scanner is great and the wifi feature is the best.
Another point worth noting is the printer is listed as white colour, I can only concluded that the person responsible for the listing is colour blind as the printer is definitely light grey colour.
Lcd screen is awkward to read, & inputting info for the printer password keys for wireless internet etc is a slow & drawn out process.
I just hope now it is connected it performs to a good standard & keeps connectivity, only time will tell.
Printing, WHEN it comes out, in the right place on the page, is very good, the trouble is, especially when using the manual feed, it rarely does.
It is often printed wonky because it doesn't pull the page in straight.
1 - default Ink setting unnecessarily high 600dpi, when 150 dpi is all that is required, to alter it, you'd need a degree from NASA..
although the lowest DPI is an ink guzzling 300dpi - double what you need.
2 - Toner cartridge has a counter on it, so will show empty even if it isn't (Google videos on how to reset)
3 - Manual feed is grossly inaccurate and doesn't print horizontally. 3a will only take 1 sheet at a time. 3b and only thin 80gsm paper
4 - Following the regular manual feed paper jams, the document then prints from the paper tray, before you can insert another page into the manual feed tray.
4 - Setting up the scanner defaults is almost as difficult as setting the DPI for the printer
5 - when scanning images the brother 'control' centre (should be controlling centre) opens every document in the preview window - It cannot be set to NOT open scans.
The other reason for buying was for wifi connection (I appreciate this is quite normal now for printers) and it connected real easy. I used the WPS system to connect to the router and it just nailed it. Very slick. Incidentally it does not come with a usb cable if you do wish to use the usb connector - you gotta buy one.
I like a lot.
1.The manual feed doesn't work and makes the printer unusable. 9 times of 10 the page doesn't get pulled in by the printer at all - it doesn't detect the paper and if you try to print it will just say paper jam. This is an absolute nightmare - I have had 3 brand new machines and ALL of them did this from new. Also, when it does work, it NEVER pulls the paper in straight and you get skewed prints. The manual feed being totally useless is not something that can be ignored as you can ONLY do double sided printing manually.
2. There are so many annoying things that I don't know where to begin. If you select Auto-select for the first page printing in preferences, and select 'same as first page' for the subsequent pages and then try to print from the manual feed, it will only ever print the first page from the Manual feed and will always ignore what you've selected and print from the tray for the subsequent pages.
3. Whenever I print any images on the high quality setting (1200dpi), the pages come out almost completely black and totally saturated with toner and the image quality is terrible. I can't print above 600dpi if the documents have any images in them. It's absolutely ridiculous. I spoke to Brother's customer services and even showed them what was coming out from the printer and got them to test their own printer themselves and they had EXACTLY the same results... They were totally incompetent at trying to fix the issue and when they didn't know what to do just said that this is within their normal acceptable limits???Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good machine. Only let down is that the LCD could do with being back-lit. One up-side of a WiFi printer is that you can stick it away in a dingy space-saving corner, but with... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Allan
Definitely one of my best buys! Does exactly what it is meant to do. Very good with Ink 1200 pages +.
Great Buy and easy to set up!
Very eaqsy to use. Remains to be seen how long drummer etc lasts before needing to be replaced. Very reasonably priced.Published 9 months ago by Trevor
This is excellent product and on 2nd time purchase printland gave me discount of £5.00/-
Many thanks for printland
Love this item.
Great printer. Prints well and not gave me any sort of headaches. Works well over Wi-Fi, but does take about 10 seconds to warm up before printing. Read morePublished 15 months ago by jax