Customer reviews

Brookstone BR330140 Massage Seat
Price:£27.00+ Free shipping

on 26 August 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my manager who has such a severe back working sometimes is impossible.
I HAD to try it out and WOW I had one session and it was amazing! the vibrations are strong but relaxing and the heat just gave me that extra bit of massage it was well worth the money.

I now celebrate when my manager isn't in as the chair is all his.

It isn't very comfortable to sit in without the chair being in massage mode as they dig in your body.

Excellent though would highly recommend!
on 30 November 2012
its a great item. bought it for the othet half as he has hip problems and its helping releave the pain.
on 13 June 2014
I love it. nice to use and good customer service. For my car its very good.
Thanks the seller to bring this nice product.

Thanks
on 29 May 2013
Bought as a present for my Dad and he is very impressed. Good location of massage pads and good combination of modes/speeds/strength. A shoulder pad would be a good addition for any future models.
on 7 November 2013
I love it so much! – I use it nearly every day and it makes me very comfy! Value for money too! I certainly recommend it to everyone!
on 18 January 2013
the heated chair is great , really does my back good it helps me get rid of the pain thanks . great .
on 11 February 2014
Soothing but is noisy even on the lowest setting, I don't recommend putting it to the highest setting as you are more likely to get a headache rather than a soothing sensation. Otherwise a good product.
on 17 July 2013
Very uncomfortable to sit on which defeats its purpose. Parts of the vibration mechanism protrude through the minimal padding and stick into your back. Not suitable for requirements and a disappointing product.
on 20 January 2014
Bought as a pressie for mother in law as she suffers from back pain, she was well pleased with it xmas day she phoned me up giggling away!!
on 28 July 2014
Slightly uncomfortable if u plan on using it for any long periods of this me. Dad was well chuffed with it though!