on 25 May 2014
I read the reviews and decided to go up a half size from my usual shoe size. These fit perfectly and are SO comfortable. I like the way they propel you forwards as you move, giving you extra spring forwards as you run. I'm really looking forward to my 10K in these.
on 26 December 2014
Love these trainers. Have lots of problems with my feet. Bunions and flat feet but these are so comfortable. Wish I could say that about all my shoes. Just ordered a second pair.
on 14 September 2014
Great supportive shoes my physiotherapist recommend to buy (the brand) as I have flat feet. The fee condition definitely improved.

Delivered in good time, great customer service when I called to exchange size. After read the review I have ordered half a size bigger than to find it is too small. Changed it to a size bigger, still very tight.

I would recommend these shoes to anyone, but choosing the right size may be a bit of challenging.
on 30 May 2015
The first pair I bought were slightly small. And seller exchanged them without a peep! I'm a size 6 so exhanged for a size 7 and it fits well. The best training shoes I've had in forever. Love them. Love the cushioning under the arch of the foot. (Midsole). I started running again with help of these shoes.
on 8 August 2014
I do have wider than average feet, but have never had a problem with trainers. I got a size up as the reviews were saying they came up small, the length was fine (ordered an 8 when I can be 7 - 7.5) but the trainer pulled my foot tightly across the end of the laces. Looked well made other than that.
on 3 August 2014
The elastic strap left a mark on the top of my foot, if you have a foot that is wider or a tall arch I wouldn't recommend this model.
on 19 May 2014
Look great but size comes up small so gave them to a friend not going to bother buying another pair rather try on before I buy
on 11 June 2014
Wish I'd taken on board the earlier review & bought a size bigger as they do come up small but a good running shoe
on 25 May 2014
Love these shoes - have struggled to get hold of a pair so was totally delighted to find them through
Amazon.
on 11 October 2014
I love Brooks shoes in general, and these are a perfect, well priced addition to my collection!