Brooks Cascadia 9 Men, Men's Running Shoes
|Price:||£85.00 - £119.92 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colours. Details|
(Based on other customers' purchases)
- Is this feature useful?
- Full length segmented technology.
- Full length biomogo dna cushioning
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Manmade
- Closure: Lace-Up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Built for the trail and designed from the gritty,wet and uneven ground up, the cascadia 9 adapts to the surface and your foot.
Top Customer Reviews
The good points:
- They are relatively light
- They have a good solid base and varied tread for grip
- The base responds well to uneven surfaces, good protection but enough of a feel for the surface.
- Very comfortable inside and a snug fit around the foot
- They have high lace holes for a really tight fit around the ankle
Couple of minor issues:
- They are a little narrow around the upper part of the foot, so for anyone with wide feet they will feel tight. Not a problem for me, but took a bit of adjusting to get the right fit over the tongue
- The laces are rather short when using the highest lace holes. Can still be double tied but really need another couple of inches.
Overall, I was really pleased with how they felt and how they responded to the trail. I really enjoyed running in them and would definitely recommend.
To Brooks, what about my laces? Or are the last lace holes purely decorative?
Excellent service , delivered rapid .
As for the shoes ive had them two weeks now and I've ran two thirteen milers, and a twenty miler in them ,all off road on trail mud rock etc .... comfort all the way .
Excellent price , quality shoe . Brilliant service .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Struggled to find trainers that were semi normal colours. These are so good I'm planning on buying a second pair for when I ware these outPublished 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are a narrow fit so suit me well. Excellent cushioning but only the moderate grip you would expect from a trail shoe. Read morePublished 14 months ago by northern light
Not quite as good as the Cascadia 8 in my opinion, Still a good off road shoePublished 15 months ago by D. Thomson
Great. Changed from inov8 trail roc as getting pain in my knees . Did a 9 mile trail/fell with no problems. Will be sticking to Brooks cascade from now on for trail shoesPublished 18 months ago by i
After six months the upper material ripped apart not as sturdy as the 8s. Very disappointedPublished 18 months ago by a h purdue
These are my winter / raining shoes for running & really work well. I am a big chap 100 kg + & they keep me stable.Published 18 months ago by Mr. Ian A. Vesey