- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season 3 [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
All 23 episodes from the third season of the award-winning American comedy series set in the fictional 99th Precinct in Brooklyn. Andy Samberg stars as NYPD Detective Jake Peralta, a talented but immature recruit with the highest arrest rate in the precinct. New Captain Seth Dozerman (Bill Hader) arrives in the precinct and causes a stir with his dedication to maximum efficiency, while Jake and Amy (Melissa Fumero) assess the consequences of declaring their feelings for one another. The episodes are: 'New Captain', 'The Funeral', 'Boyle's Hunch', 'The Oolong Slayer', 'Halloween III', 'Into the Woods', 'The Mattress', 'Ava', 'The Swedes', 'Yippie Kayak', 'Hostage Situation', '9 Days', 'The Cruise', 'Karen Peralta', 'The 9-8', 'House Mouses', 'Adrian Pimento', 'Cheddar', 'Terry Kitties', 'Paranoia', 'Maximum Security', 'Bureau' and 'Greg and Larry'.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Even the less visible main characters have their own proper relationships with the main cast that make you happy to hear from them. There's no boring talk to fill the time up.