on 31 January 2015
It would have been 5 stars if the sweatshirt that arrived was the same as pictured! Print on this sweatshirt is pure black no camo look about it at all disappointed as that's why i bought it but it is comfortable.
review image
on 19 May 2015
Nothing like the picture! Definitely not a raglan style as advertised. Slogan on the front is not as big as the picture, just a small one across the chest. However it does feel quite comfy on. Don't know how it will wash. Yes it's cheap and a little nasty, it'll do for around the house.
on 21 November 2015
i brought this product s/m as im only a size 6 normally i tried it on i couldnt even get my arms in so i sent it back ask for a m/l still so small i cant fit in it
altho the second time i got the m/l i thought their was no point in sending it back as it cost just as much to send it back as it does to keep it and bin it
on 17 May 2016
This is an absolutely brilliant sweater and I will be ordering another in a different colour in the near future. The quality, price and delivery can't be faulted and as I took notice of the reviews I ordered a large and it fits my size 12 perfectly.
on 24 February 2015
The above fits very well the only problem with is that it has no label to say what the size is. I ordered size 8-10 and lucky its just fits could have been a big bigger as my grey one which i brought from another supplier.
on 8 May 2015
Came 2 days after I ordered it 4 days before estimated arrival date which is great. I got a medium to large as it said on previous reviews to get a larger size as I'm a small to medium and it's a little baggy but nice and cosy to wear with leggings or some jeans.
on 16 February 2016
Fits and looks great. It's surprisingly really warm which I didn't expect, and it's really well made. It's great for the price and I've worn it lots, but it hasn't lost colour with all the washes which is great.
on 11 December 2015
Good value for money but the smallest size is moderately too large (particularly the sleeves) for my slim teenage daughter. Still it is warm, she likes it and will it will still fit her in the spring even at her rate of growth!
on 25 May 2016
Very warm and a good fabric but be carefull when you wash it,,the black colour is coming out ....after few washing cicles is fine but I will still give it five stars ,it was very useful to me and the price is very good.
on 30 October 2015
I brought this item a size too big so that it would be baggy and it came in a perfect size and If I'd brought it in my size it would be a perfect fit very pleased with it and it's very well insulated and comfortable to wear with a soft almost fluffy inside material