- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (25 April 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1545361975
- ISBN-13: 978-1545361979
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.3 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,391,357 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Broken Women of the Mountains: Poetry Chapbook Paperback – 25 Apr 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nida Mahmoed is Pakistan’s first feminist English Poet, Internet Entrepreneur and Philanthropist. She has co-founded Pakistan's First IT E-Company and sways the society, with her idea of equal pay for women at her digital agency. Nida’s work swings between the feminism, gender equality and an endearment expression. Nida is in fact a passionate poet, has started writing at the age of eight. Nida is rebellious and essentially an optimist soul and believes that things will be alright. Her first book “Broken Women of the Mountains” reflects her brave personality. She did poetry against Taliban rule and violence against women; at a very young age. Rich with emotion and frequently uplifting, Beautiful lies chronicles a critical period of self-discovery and newfound independence for Nida. Her poetry isn’t merely to describe the love but it’s the sound of a young woman stretching her wings and taking flight.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|