Customer reviews

on 16 July 2014
Finally we get to Jonas and Jackson's story, AND John and Anya's AND all the other continuing story lines that run throughout this wonderful series. It's a good job I'm a member of Mensa, as there would be no way in hell to keep up with all the character names, who's with who etc. it's truly daunting (but fun), seriously you need your own chart to map out all the characters to remember everything, but it's so worth it. Jackson and Jonas were meant for each other and this book proves it. The "sex" conversation between fathers and sons was a true classic! Loved the book, love the series and looking forward to reading the next book in the series (book 21), whilst the characters are still fresh in my mind (lol)
on 26 March 2017
As much as I love this series. I feel like the relationship between John and Maya was a gap filler. Would have loved if the author gave their story as much as she gave all the others, waited so long for it to happen and it felt like 3 sentence.
on 19 October 2013
This book gave me much much more than i was expecting, and it was amazing just like the others. Sandrines books have gripped me from the very 1st one i mean id never read m/m books before and didnt no what to expect, but i got a whole lot more and a passion for reading her books and others.

You have gave me a wonderful gift with this book and the rest and i absolutly cant wait for the next one and the next one etc i think you all get the point now. I bought this book and read it in 2 hours think that says it all also. Keep on writing and i will keep on reading.
on 9 February 2014
Each Book in this series is another amazing story. How the author manages such good character description,with so many characters in this series only shows what a wonderful author she is! I have most certainly become addicted to this wonderful series!
on 20 May 2015
Loved Jackson and jonas. So glad they had there HEA and also john nice to here his story to. Another great addition to an addictive series 21 here I come
on 21 May 2016
Another great book, a little unexpected twist but again brilliant
on 20 October 2013
I love this series of books .i also love all books by the author. I enjoyed the relationships between the main couples ;Jackson & Jonas, Anya &John. Beautiful love stories with hot sex. The friendships with all the characters from the other Assassin/Shifter books and the humour e.g zack an new character has unusual ideas on home security. Also who is Lillian ?What are the Rogues planning? And how are the children involved?
Let's say that I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment.
on 11 November 2013
Loved this book, I have the whole series and read them in order and I recommend that you do it that way or you get characters mixed up.
The alpha dads get they're book, best bit was when they asked they're sons for sex advice and were happily embarrassing them. And great that john finally got some one. Good twist with the mate bond for Jonas , have to say didn't expect it hahaha. Can't wait for the next book .
on 27 October 2013
Love this series so much so am now looking forward to book 21.
I just wish the books were longer. They stop just as l am getting into the story. This one brought up many scenarios and then left us flailing.
So many things left hanging that it kind of ruined it for me this time. And as l have already said, not long enough to get my teeth into.
Please Sandy, but more of a story into the next one.
on 23 October 2013
Loved it, loved it and loved it !!!!!!!!!!
From the beginning, in Pleading the fifth, I'd been crazy about these two. To read their story was a great, amazing even, fantastic experience.
Anyway, I have very much enjoyed the serie from the beginning and doubt I'll be disappointed any time soon.
For those who haven't started the serie yet, grab them, you won't regret it.