Customer reviews

on 10 May 2014
Really enjoyed this first comic and now I will buy the rest of the series. Highly recommended this fun series.
on 30 January 2013
They arrived in good condition and she enjoyed me reading them to her and she loved the drawings and the story as Mark is one of her favorite Manga Drawers.
on 4 December 2010
This book is amazing, i cant recommend it enough

Excellent story telling
Amazing art design
And everything else is superb

If you love Manga, this book is for you
And if your new to the Manga concept and style; this book is certainly for you
It doesn't daunt people with too many pages and reverse story telling, its perfect for newcomers.

Buy this book and enjoy it like i did

Cant wait for the second book :)
on 6 September 2010
this book is amazing. loved the art, the story, everything.
I am also happy because it came on time (even earlier than i expected)

it was awesome
on 27 April 2012
I have watched Mark Crilley on youtube for a while now and decided to by these comics. Very, very happy with my purchase.

The art is fantastic. It has a rugged, slightly futuristic look which is so aesthetically appeasing. The style is Manga which I happen to love.

The story is great, it is very cute and serious at the same time. I would guess the age for the comic to be set for teenagers, but I'm 22 and really enjoyed it.

The characters are really fantastic. There are only 2 main characters, but even the minor ones will stick in your mind. The main characters have a nice amount of depth considering the size of the first book.

There is much humor, both visual and the character's lines. It had me laughing out loud.

However, the comic is a little short. I bought the first 2 and I flew through them pretty quickly and It feels like not so much happened, even if perhaps it did.

In short:
I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys comics, but to teenagers in particular.
on 7 August 2010
this is a really good book, worth buying if you like this sort of stuff, i like drawing manga so thats how i found out about it, the drawings are amazing, and i can't wait for the rest in the series
on 6 November 2015
Mark Crilley is a very talented artist and writer which my son and I both follow on social media. He's a great guy and he responded in awe after I posted a picture of my boy with his epic Mark Crilley haul of 'Brody's Ghost' books at Christmas! If your kids are reluctant to read but enjoy comics then this could be a solution and something different to the usual Marvel/DC comics. It can be quite violent at times, particularly book 4 so bear this in mind.
on 20 July 2013
I love Mark Crilley's work and as soon as I heard about this book, I instantly wanted to buy it. I was quite impressed by the artwork and I can't wait to get the next book. Although the book does have a bad point... I just started reading a few pages when I realised that I was actually half way through the book, I just would of liked it to have been longer. :(
on 31 December 2013
Brody's Ghost is amazing. Very interesting story. I liked it because is humorous and the story does not underestimate the reader's iq. It Lives the reader think of how the story will continue. I will definitely recommend this book.
on 2 February 2014
Read this in about half an hour. It's pretty short. Really liked it though. Good story so far although it's just really been story building. No real action. The art work is lovely and I like the characters. I've bought the next three already.