Britten: Essays, Letters and Opera Guides (Hans Keller Archive) Paperback – 19 Sep 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The most important publishing event (of the Britten centenary year) AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL REVIEW, November 2013 This splendid volume is a timely reminder of Keller's forensic intellect and pungent style of writing, and is likely to be the most important written contribution to the centenary cornucopia. GRAMOPHONE, December 2013
About the Author
Kate Hopkins's food blog "The Accidental Hedonist" has been named one of "Time Magazine's" 50 Coolest Websites. She is the author of "99 Drams of Whiskey" and lives in Seattle, Washington.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Composers & Musicians
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Guides to Music > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Musical Theory & Composition
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Classical Music > Orchestral
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Classical Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics