World War II British Women's Uniforms in Colour Photographs (Europa Militaria Special) Paperback – 31 Aug 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Showing basic kit for each branch of service (WAAF,WRNS,ATS and their nursing equivalents)I reccomend this to anyone looking to avoid making costly mistakes when purchasing uniform for WW2 Living History.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not as detailed as one was led to believe , quite a lot missingPublished 24 months ago by Mr. Kenneth R. L. Horton
A lovely book, full of detailed pictures and information. Brilliant for anybody considering a forties look.Published on 9 July 2014 by PATRICIA WADE
just what I needed to learn what women wore in the forces.Published on 9 July 2014 by Shirley Morgan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Military History > Military Life & Institutions
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins