Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Sold by: Stuff for the Kitchen
Have one to sell?
British Textile Company Le Tour Standard Apron
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Le Tour' design standard apron
- 100% Cotton machine washable
- Leading manufacturer of quality kitchen textiles with classic and quirky designs
- Made in the UK
- Matching accessories available
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers also shopped for
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
C'est Ca! have been making fine kitchen textiles in Norfolk for over 20 years. Renowned for their innovation, they were the first to introduce 100% natural cotton terry as an insulation material and the first to introduce a steam/grease barrier to their oven gloves. Their textiles come in a wonderful selection of colours and are designed to be both practical and good looking. This is a standard straight apron with a pocket
1 x 'Le Tour' standard apron, 68x87cm
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|