Mini Loaf Tins, Set of 6, British Made with Teflon Non Stick by Lets Cook Cookware
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Mini Loaf Tins, Set of 6, British Made with Teflon Non Stick by Lets Cook Cookware
- Teflon Non Stick Inside and Out, for the easiest release
- Size: 9.5cm x 6.8cm & 4.2cm Deep. Nest within each other for easy storage.
- Ideal for mini loaves, Side Dishes, Mini Terrines, loaf cakes, small cakes
- Fridge, Freezer & Dishwasher Safe
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Mini Loaf Tins, Set of 8, British Made with Teflon Non Stick by Lets Cook Cookware
KitchenCraft MasterClass Seamless Non-Stick 1 lb Loaf Tin, 18 x 9 cm (7" x 3.5")
Mini Loaf Tins, Set of 4, British Made with Teflon Non Stick by Lets Cook Cookware
Professional Mini Loaf Tins, Set of 6, British Made with GlideX Non Stick by Lets Cook Cookware
Wilton White Baking Cases, Petite Loaf, pack of 50
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lets Cook Cookware||Lets Cook Cookware||Amazon.co.uk||Lets Cook Cookware||Lets Cook Cookware||Amazon.co.uk|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These come out nice, even and professional looking.
I spray the tins with one-cal before putting in the dough at about half capacity.
Easy to clean being non-stick.
Highly recommended if you want dinner rolls with a bit of a twist!
And cleaning the tins was a doddle, thanks to the non-stick Teflon.