- Feeling crafty? See our wide range of hobby tools to help make your projects shine.
The British Soldier: From D-Day to VE-Day Paperback – 19 Jan 2013
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jean Bouchery is a specialist of 1944-1945 and as such he is one of the regular authors for the specialised press, especially Militaria Magazine and has taken part in a number of works published by Histoire et Collections.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1ST Class ideal to have alongside histories of the 2nd Army in north west EuropePublished 21 months ago by Ron
excellent book, covers kit, weapons, organization. used to be 2 volumes but info is all there.Published on 13 April 2015 by George H.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Military History > Vehicles
- Books > History > Military History > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > History > Military History > World War II 1939-1945 > Weapons
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Models & Model-Making
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Vehicles