on 3 April 2015
Helpful to learn your drug uses and side affects. It's always good to know if you are taking drugs which are suitable to take together. The doctors are so busy nowadays, that it's helpful to check for yourself if you're drugs are safe and that any unwanted side effects and ailments are not "All in the mind".

These books are updated every year (or so I believe), and if you buy one a year out of date, as a rule, there's not really a great change in most of the medications and their uses etc. and they're often much cheaper!
on 7 October 2013
I had and again have cancer which means I get handed a lot of medication and I wish to know what it does and how it will react with my body and the BNF does this and ticks all the info boxes I need to make an informed decision as to my treatment, not all doctors get this right you know.
on 30 October 2016
Thanks
on 20 February 2014
The most complete I know of,includes side effects,every country in EU should take note.Worth waiting six months and get it discounted.
on 30 May 2014
As a student nurse this was a very helpful tool. It arrived in great condition and the delivery was very quick. Would highly recommend.
on 20 June 2013
good information on current medications.
Having bought BNF's on a regular basis about every 4 years, it
shows what is now available.
on 10 October 2013
Its looks new and smells new...apart from that, nothing points to it being a fake...it was a gift to a doctor who has told it's the real deal.
on 2 December 2014
was in good condition and just what I needed to replace out of date one
on 18 October 2014
Informative and educational .A must for members of the profession.
on 11 October 2013
By law we need these, as expected. A vital day to day piece of nurses equipment. We are now up to date.