Paras The Birth of British Airborne Forces from Churchill's Raiders to 1st Parachute Brigade Paperback – 1 Oct 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
William F. Buckingham has recently completed his PhD on the establishment and initial development of a British airborne force. His other books include Arnhem 1944 ('Startling... the author reveals the real reason why the daring attack failed' The Daily Express) and D-Day: The First 72 Hours ('A compelling narrative' The Observer) both published by Tempus. He lives near Glasgow.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Special & Elite Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation