- Also check our best rated Child Car Seat reviews
Britax Römer DUO PLUS Group 1 (9-18kg) Car Seat - Cosmos Black
|Price:||£139.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£90.01 (39%)|
- Compatible with ISOFIX or 3-point seat belt installation this seat caters to any car
- Comfort without compromise - deep, padded side wings and multi-position recline
- Pivot link system to reduce forward movement in the event of an accident
- Height-adjustable headrest and 5-point harness with easy single-handed adjustment
- Quick removable cover and performance chest pads
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The DUO PLUS combines installation flexibility with a unique innovation from Britax. Compatible with ISOFIX or 3-point seat belt installation the seat caters to any car. While its pioneering Pivot Link System ensures reduced frontal movement in the event of an accident. The seat is lightweight and therefore easy to transfer between cars and benefits from a removable, padded cover
1x DUO PLUS
1x User Guide
From the manufacturer
- Comfort without compromise - deep, padded side wings, multi-position recline
- Perfect fit - height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy single-handed adjustment
- Lightweight – easy to transfer between cars
- Practicality in mind - removable, padded cover
- Flexible instalation - instal using the 3-point seat belt, ISOFIX or ISOFIX and Top Tether (available separately)
Made in Germany
Britax Römer’s DUO PLUS was made in Germany, including designed, developed, manufactured and tested in the company’s own local crash test centre. Britax Römer manufactures 90 percent of its car seats and all of its bike seats in Germany and the UK. The company works closely with one of the leading car manufacturers such as Porsche, Mercedes-Benz and Volvo to develop new car seats and technologies.
Our crash test centre is built on top of approx. 1,000 tons of steel concrete. It can handle up to 70g and 80 km/h Delta-Speed tests. All legal and well-known consumer tests can be imitated in the facility. It is the most modern crash test facility in the world.
Made with Care
'Made with Care' is Britax Römer’s philosophy to provide the highest quality of products to our customers and highlights our efforts to excel in the area of reducing chemicals in our products.
Our efforts in this area over the past few years have been recognised by consumer testing organisations such as Stiftung Warentest in Germany. Since 2015, all Britax Römer car seats that were tested by Stiftung Warentest received a 'very good' in harmful substances.
All current and previous car seat models are tested for chemical compliance by independent laboratories.
|Group||Group 1 (9-18kg) (9 Months - 4 Years)||Group 1 (9-18kg) (9 Months - 4 Years)||Group 1 (9-18kg) (9 Months - 4 Years)||Group 1 (9-18kg) (9 Months - 4 Years)|
|Installation||3-Point seat belt||3-Point seat belt||3-point seat belt, ISOFIX or ISOFIX and Top Tether (available separately)||3-point seat belt with foot prop or ISOFIX with foot prop|
|Frontal Impact Protection||Pitch Control system and Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement||Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement||Pivot Link system and Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement||Pivot Link system and Performance chest pads to reduce forward movement|
|Rotation Protection||Top Tether (available separately)||Foot prop|
|Machine Washable Cover||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It can be a bit noisy when it is empty where the straps hit against the sides under the chair which is a bit annoying, but on the whole a good chair for the price
Worry no more about your kid getting free!
Make sure you check your car/the Britax guide as you may need a top tether harness, our 1 Series and Clio needed one.
Most recent customer reviews