- Also check our best rated Child Car Seat reviews
Britax Römer EVOLVA 1-2-3 Group 1-2-3 (9-36kg) Car Seat - Cosmos Black
- The EVOLVA 1-2-3 grows with your child as it can be used for children from 9 kg to 36 kg. This makes it the only car seat you'll need after an infant carrier
- Highback booster protection - As your little one grows, you can easily switch from the integral harness (up to 18 kg) to using the car's 3-point seat belt (up to 36 kg) to secure the child in the seat. The upper and lower belt guides will provide correct positioning of the seat belt
- Recline position for all ages - the recline position provides a comfortable sleeping position for your child. simply adjust the seat before fitting it in your car
- Performance chest pads - provide comfort and reduce your child's forward movement in a frontal collision with extra care and attention to the child's delicate neck
- Deep, protective side wings - soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries to your child
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The EVOLVA 1-2-3 car seat offers reassuring safety from 9 kg until 36 kg. With a 5-point harness for little ones and 3-point car seat belt for older children up to 36 kg. This adaptable seat means there's no need to upgrade as your children grow. Please to note that it doesn't come as isofix-enabled.
1x EVOLVA 123
1x User Guide
From the manufacturer
9 months - 12 years | 9 - 36 kg
EVOLVA 1-2-3 Family
Designed to grow with your child, the EVOLVA 1-2-3 is suitable for children from 9 to 36 kg. Its 5-point harness, performance chest pads and highback booster protection ensure maximum safety for your child from 9 months all the way up to 12 years.
Britax Römer Film - Made in Germany
Customers also shopped for
244 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 244 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is fiddly to fit but I think most seatbelt fitted car seats are when you compare to isofix, but unfortunately not all seats in a car have isofix. To get a secure fit you have to really push the seat against the seat in the car and pull the seatbelt from the buckle side then pull shoulder strap tight again.
My first issue though is the ‘click’ system that tells you when the belt is tight enough. On videos I have watched it does point out to pull tight again once you have checked the harness if it is still loose but it is not clear in the manual. For someone inexperienced with car seats you may think that once it’s clicked, the belt is secure, however the harness is still way too loose. Even with tightening until next click and pulling down the chest pads, it is still not tight enough. Please check it’s nice a tight against your child. You should be able to fit two fingers between child and harness.
Secondly, where you press to loosen harness, you can feel the padding as it’s right over the button. I fear over time this will become worn and damaged.
Thirdly as mentioned, it doesn’t look like it’s easily to remove covers if needed.
Hoping the seat lasts and currently I would recommend it if there was no isofix available and recommend people watch the videos on how to use the seat to ensure they are tightening the harness enough.
Having paid the extra £80 we now realise it wasn’t worth the difference of the standard version, as the seat belt needs to be installed in the exact same way, therefore in my eyes making the isofix redundant.
Love britax car seats and will definitely carry on purchasing they’re products, but this is a bit of a disappointment
It is a comfortable seat (my son seems to think!) that is relatively easy to fit. It has 2 cup/snack holders on either side of the seat and allows enough freedom of movement for play, eating and drinking.
The seat features a large cushioned head rest which looks like a good safety feature but seems to provide limited support when your child falls asleep. We found ourselves using blankets or additional cushions to prevent his head lolling to one side during sleep.
Despite this one shortcoming, I would have to say that this is a good seat and and very reasonably priced. The cup holders are a great feature as is the very user friendly strap adjustment system. A good buy.
Excellent car seat, plenty of padding keeping little man comfortable, secure when fitted into position. Comfortable for the little man who regularly falls asleep in it. I find adjusting head rest not as easy as it should be, but not a big issue. It's value for money, much cheaper then on high street.