- Also check our best rated Child Car Seat reviews
Britax Römer EVOLVA 1-2-3 PLUS Group 1-2-3 (9-36kg) Car Seat - Cosmos Black
- Installation, 3-point seat belt only , Forward facing installation 9 - 36 kg
- CLICK & SAFE audible harness system for that extra reassurance when securing your child in the seat
- The padded headrest and harness can easily be adjusted with one hand to suit your child's height. Its 5-point harness, performance chest pads and highback booster protection ensure maximum safety for your child from 9 months all the way up to 12 years
- Adjustable width positions that can be adjusted to create the perfect fit for your child
- Integrated drinks holder on both sides of the seat
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Safety seat Groups I-II-III (from 9 kg to 36 kg).
Complies with the R44 / 04 approval.
The combined seat EVOLVA 1-2-3 plus is equipped with features such as padded pectorals, adjustable 5-point safety harness, side impact protection and much more. In this high-quality car seat, padded and adjustable side flaps have been added to suit different ages, a quick-release cover for comfortable washing and the Click & Safe audible harness system so you do not hesitate, even for a moment, that your child is safe.
5 point safety harness to use up to 18 kg, from which it functions as a lift with backrest.
Excellent protection for the head and optimal protection against lateral impact.
Machine washable cover, without centrifuge, at 30º,with neutral soap.
1x EVOLVA 123 PLUS
1x User Guide
From the manufacturer
9 months - 12 years | 9 - 36 kg
EVOLVA 1-2-3 Family
Designed to grow with your child, the EVOLVA 1-2-3 is suitable for children from 9 to 36 kg. Its 5-point harness, performance chest pads and highback booster protection ensure maximum safety for your child from 9 months all the way up to 12 years.
Britax Römer Film - Made in Germany
Showing 1-8 of 110 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Excellent car seat, plenty of padding keeping little man comfortable, secure when fitted into position. Comfortable for the little man who regularly falls asleep in it. I find adjusting head rest not as easy as it should be, but not a big issue. It's value for money, much cheaper then on high street.
Fits well in Ford focus and 3 series BMW.
Don't think I really needed to order the one with expandable sides as the width difference is minimal, so if was to buy again would get without.
Would like the seat cover to be thicker as I think it may 'hitch' over time.
On the whole a good buy from a trusted retailer and my 3yr old fits well in it with the 3 point harness.
Would buy again and recommend to others.
Been using for a month now. Initially was worried LO might not be able to adapt to the new seat but he loves it.