- Also check our best rated Child Car Seat reviews
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Britax Römer DUALFIX Group 0+/1 (Birth-18kg) Car Seat - Cosmos Black
|You Save:||£195.00 (49%)|
- 360-degree rotation providing a choice of rearward Facing travel from birth-18kg or forward facing from 9-18kg (9months- 4years)
- Superior side impact protection, performance chest pads and pivot link system
- Newborn insert included - providing additional comfort and support
- Height adjustable headrest and single-handed adjustable harness
- Multi-Position recline and quick removabale cover
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Dualfix combines eye-catching design with state of the art safety technology. Its 360 degrees rotation means parents can choose when to switch their child from rearward to forward facing. Its host of safety features ensure a safe journey from new born to 4 years.
1x User Guide
From the manufacturer
Birth – 4 years I 0 - 18 kg
The DUALFIX makes a world of difference for families on the go. Its 360 degree rotating seat easily adjusts from rear to forward facing, and it helps parents get their little ones in and out of the car without having to strain their backs.
Britax Römer Film - Made in Germany
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife can easier lift our child without any back pain worries. My mum with poor hand strength can use it so easily
Brilliant car seat
The chest/shoulder pads are quite firm which makes it hard to get a wriggly baby into sometimes as it’s hard to get them in the right place... especially if your little one has a chubby face like mine! Haha!
Wish it had little clips/slots or something to keep straps out of the way while you seat baby in.
Love the seat otherwise. Easy to fit, easy to turn, easy to adjust strap length.
Pop into Mothercare and try before you buy.
It rattles a bit, is this normal? According to Mothercare it is