Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £7.13 UK delivery
Britax Eclipse Forward Facing Car Seat, Group 1 - Black Thunder
|Price:||£93.50 FREE UK delivery.|
- Height adjustable five point safety harness with one pull adjustment
- Side impact protection with deep and softly padded side wings
- Pitch control system reduces the child's forward movement within the seat
- Multi-recline positions the seat adjusts without disturbing your child
- Spring loaded belt locking mechanism allows easy installation
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Britax Eclipse Forward Facing Car Seat, Group 1 - Black Thunder.
1 x Eclipse
1 x User Guide
From the manufacturer
- Three point seat belt and two-point seat belt
- Side impact protection
- Aircraft Approved - TÜV Certified for air travel
Britax Eclipse Car Seat
The streamlined Eclipse is a good solution for cars with limited space - with a lightweight shell and slim base. It's even TUV certified for air travel. But compact doesn't mean compromise - with side and frontal impact protection to ensure a safe journey.
Full Features and Benefits
- Simple installation – with three-point seat belt and two-point seat belt
- Additional protection - side impact protection plus performance chest pads
- Aircraft Approved - TUV Certified for air travel
- Lightweight – easy to transfer between cars
- Comfort in any position - multi-position recline
- Practicality in mind - removable, padded cover
- Easy access - harness retainers
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Very well padded, especially the head and arms area (and also hip area), multi recline positions, confy to sleep and well supported, easy to fit, it's a excellent product. Light enough to move, but sturdy and safe.
Most modern seats have few recline positions, and so a baby up to 18 months only sleeps with pending head. All the chairs are too hard.
This is a excellent one! I love it a and my baby too.
It was a bit fiddly to set up though and the straps seem to twist easily. My little girl is very petite for her age so it will last her a lot longer than it would a larger child. If she'd been bigger I would have been better off going for one that covered a bigger age range I think.
Most recent customer reviews
Seat was packed only in plastic bag :S....Britax Romer Eclipse Forward Facing Car Seat, Group 1 - Cosmos BlackRead more