- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
Britax B-Smart 4 Pushchair (Chili Pepper/Red)
- Pushchair suitable from birth to 15kg
- Removable seat can be used rearward-facing for eye contact with parent or forward-facing when your child is older
- Multi-recline positions including lay-flat position for newborns
- Click & Go adapters included to fit Baby-Safe Sleeper, Baby-Safe, Baby-Safe plus and Baby-Safe plus SHR to create a flexible travel system
- Lightweight aluminium chassis, central rocking brake pedal for easy usage (altered specification to the images shown)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Flexible and safe travel with the Britax B-Smart
The Britax B-Smart Pushchair is a versatile pushchair with a removable seat unit. It features Britax's Click and Go travel system which enables you to create your ideal travel system around the B-Smart chassis. The lightweight construction, compact folding mechanism and removable wheels enable the B-Smart to be stored and carried easily when not in use. The soft suspension, adjustable handle, central brake and locking wheels make it easy to use, while your baby travels in comfort.
The B-Smart is ideal for:
- Use around town
- Frequent car users
- Babies from birth
The B-Smart is compatible with:
- Britax Baby-Safe Sleeper
- Baby-Safe Infant carriers
- Britax carrycot
Rearward and forward facing
It is important for younger babies to have eye contact with their parent, which is why Britax has designed a removable seat that can be used rearward facing with your child looking towards you and then converts to forward facing when your child is older. The seat also features multiple recline positions, so you can adjust your baby’s viewing and seating position so they are happy and comfortable. The recline options includes a lay flat position which is recommended for babies in their first few months as it allows their spine and respiratory system to develop properly.
Create your ideal travel system
The B-Smart is supplied with a removable seat, but it can also be combined with other Britax products to create a flexible travel system to fit with your baby’s needs. If you frequently travel by car, combining the B-Smart with a Britax Baby-Safe infant carrier allows you to move your baby from the pushchair to the car without disturbing them or compromising their in-car safety. If you are going to spend a lot of time travelling and your baby is going to sleep in the pushchair, then a Baby-Safe Sleeper or carrycot are recommended, particularly for newborns who need to be kept lying flat. These all attached to the pushchair chassis using the one-step Click and Go system for easy installation.
Urban four wheel option
B-Smart 4 is the urban four wheeled version of the B-Smart (a sporty three-wheel model is also available). It is ideal for use in towns and the four wheels give it a more traditional sturdy feel when you push it. The wheels are puncture resistant, so you don’t have to worry about getting a flat when out for a long walk. The wheels lock and swivel for maximum manoeuvrability over bumpy surfaces and round tight corners.
Classic and fashion finishes
The B-Smart is available in a choice of five fabric finishes, which co-ordinate with Britax’s infant carriers, carrycots and cosytoes. The Chili Pepper option has a classic red fabric cover combined with a black pushchair chassis. The fabric matches the Lisa fabric used on Britax’s infant carriers.
Little details to make life easier
The B-Smart seat is fitted with an extendable shower-proof hood with mesh panel to protect your little one from the elements. A raincover to protect from heavier rain and wind is also included with this model of the B-Smart, but you may also want to buy a Britax cosytoes to ensure your baby is kept snug and warm. The B-Smart chassis has a spacious basket, so you can bring home your shopping easily and the Britax changing bag (available separately) fits neatly in here too.
Full feature list for the Britax B-Smart
This list should allow you to decide if the B-Smart is right for the needs of your little one and your lifestyle.
- Suitable from birth to 15kg
- Rearward and forward facing seat to maintain eye contact with your baby
- Multi-position seat recline including lay-flat
- Integrated CLICK & GO adapters to fit BABY-SAFE Sleeper and BABY-SAFE infant carriers
- 5-point safety harness with height adjustable shoulder straps
- Lightweight aluminium chassis
- Central rocking brake pedal for easy usage (altered specification to the images shown)
- Built-in suspension for a smooth ride
- Quick release wheels for more compact folding
- Adjustable handle height
- Comfortable softly padded handle bar
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Puncture resistant tyres
- Adjustable calf support for maximum comfort
- Detachable showerproof hood with mesh panel
- Spacious shopping basket
- Raincover included
- Bumper bar included
Why choose a Britax pushchair?
When you buy a Britax pushchair, you can be reassured that you are benefiting from Britax’s years of experience and innovation in child safety. Britax pushchairs are compatible with its car seats and infant carriers to create safe and comfortable travel systems. All Britax products are rigorously tested at their state of the art facilities to ensure they meet and exceed legal safety standards. Equally Britax listens to suggestions from their customers on how they use their products in real life and feed this into future product development.
1 x B-Smart 4 pushchair
1 x instruction manual
1 x Raincover
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is quite heavy when folded but it really is not an issue for me since I don't plan to drag it from my door to the car. I will fold it just outside. since it's so easy to do it. Check some videos on You Tube before ordering
EXCELLENT service. I ordered it on Monday and got it on Thursday the same week( I live in Belgium)
It is reasonably priced and the basket is MASSIVE - which has probably been my favourite feature.